Team leaders have a big role to play in ensuring that their teams deliver assessments. You will focus on developing a team ensuring they have the skills required to deliver and in measuring their performance. You will be responsible for effective line management and academic support for groups of full-time IELTS Examiners, you will also ensure high standards of assessment which meet quality standards.
InterPress-International House is looking for EFL professionals in an exciting mountainous location of Almaty and the capital city of Kazakhstan - Astana.
Excellent local remuneration package offered to the right candidate. Must have CELTA or equivalent and a university degree in Teaching English, be committed to delivering high quality lessons and focused on self-development.
We invite native level speakers of English to become a part of our team.
YOU CAN OFFER US:
- Teach English lessons in coordination with Chinese teaching assistants.
- Prepare lessons.
- Review children's work and progress. (including speaking, writing, reading and art work)
- Occasionally take part in your school's extra-curricular and social activities.
- Team-work with your fellow teachers.
- Take part in the training seminars we offer our teachers in order to enhance and develop their professional teaching skills.
Are you looking for a change? A new adventure or experience? Why not teach while living in one of the most historical and fascinating countries in the world! (with up to 16,000RMB per month)
Pears Passion English is now recruiting for 2018/19.
Fantastic young learner opportunities
Help settling in
Career promotion opportunities
All visa, medical, permits arranged
Chinese lessons arranged
go-karting, games nights, waterparks, archery, bowling, dinners and nights out
Teach English in a Public School in South Korea. Teaching Elementary, Middle or High school children with a prestigious EPIK contract. We work for EPIK and also for education offices.
High salary, low living costs, high savings. Return-flight allowance provided, rent-free studio apartment provided, 18 working days + 15 paid national holidays provided.
No experience required. Assistance provided throughout employment contract.
Google us and check our reputation
- Give lessons to the highest standards of English language teaching
- Develop and use suitable supplementary materials as necessary
- Maintain student and class records
If you have any interest, please directly APPLY on the British Council Website (via 'apply' button below).
For enquiries about the post, please send an email to the EA Examiner Recruitment Team.
Are you an enthusiastic and passionate teacher who is looking for a dynamic teaching experience in East Asia?
English teaching jobs available all year round in Daegu Metropolitan city, the 3rd largest city in South Korea with its population of 2.5 million and over 1,000 current native English speaking teachers.
A prepaid flight to Korea, rent-free fully furnished single studio apartment, medical insurance, national pension etc. are provided.
Native level English speakers with a Bachelor's degree in any field and no criminal record are eligible for E-2 visa for English teaching positions in S.Korea
1. public schools do not have office hours mostly, so only small working hours, teachers can do less plan at home or office as they wish.
2. private training schools will need lesson plan time at the office, as well as international schools they will need to attend schools marketing activities and other meetings etc.