Earn 17,000-20,000CNY per month working in a foreign owned and managed school in Wuxi, China. Enjoy a high salary, low office hours and excellent benefits. Wuxi's low cost of living makes saving lots of money easy. No experience is required and immediate starts available.
Haicheng Education is currently hiring ESL teachers to fill the positions in Hangzhou, Suzhou, Nanjing, Huzhou, Wenzhou, Shaoxing.
Full Time ESL Teacher
Start time: September 1st, 2020; On-going
Hangzhou, Suzhou, Nanjing, Huzhou, Wenzhou, Shaoxing
1. A pleasant learning/teaching environment(classrooms are surrounded by a library)
2. Small classes (maximum 10)
3. Freedom and trust are bestowed to teachers for both teachers' creativity and students'
4. Academic and technique support and career development opportunity
5. Up to 18000 CNY salary
6. Free fully-furnished apartment
7. 25 day fully paid holiday
8. 7000 CNY airfare allowance
9. Leaving and contract resigning bonus
10. Free meals during work time
11. and more...
Shane English School Thailand is looking for native level English speaking teachers for our schools across Thailand. The right candidate will love working with children and teenagers of all ages. Teachers will also be required to teach some adult students. We implement highly effective teaching methods that empower students to reach their full potential. We have fully comprehensive curricula and course materials. We provide training and ongoing academic support.
About the Company
Searching for a flexible, remote and rewarding teaching opportunity? Our client is looking for enthusiastic teachers with great communication and a global perspective to teach, guide, and motivate their students in English learning. They are the global leader in online education. They have over 30,000 teachers delivering and enjoying classes on the most versatile online learning platform.
1. Job title: English Teacher;
2. Provide English course to students of all ages (3 to 6 years old) ;
3. Give demos to new students and do marketing activities;
4. Attend weekly meeting, training, workshop and do paper work required;
5. Handle class size 1:6
6. 5 working days per week, available on weekend;
7. Working hours per week: 35 (30 teaching units--around 20 hours )
8. Location: Guiyang City (The Capital city of Guizhou Province
We are Chinese and Australian owned company which offers a comprehensive program for English teaching. We offer full training to new teachers so no prior experience needed. Our students range from pre-school children to adults. We have vacancies in major cities cross China. We offer free accommodation. Assistant will be arranged for airport pick up and help to settle down.
Proper Z working visa provided.
Exciting teaching opportunities exist for fully-qualified native level English-speaking teachers at the Australian Centre for Education (ACE) within IDP Education (Cambodia) at four campuses in Phnom Penh and one in Siem Reap. Young Learners' Program and General English Program teachers with at least one year of teaching experience are preferred, as are teachers with current IELTS examiner status.
1.Work Monday through Friday from 8:00AM to 5:00PM (Free at weekends).
2.Teach up to 25 periods per week. A period is 45 minutes.
3.Be professional consistent with the schools mission and values
4.Capable of working in a team
5.Responsible of the development of related subject/program (teaching materials and plan)
6.Up to two supervision duties per week, in the evening (6:30-9:00PM).
7.Teach up to 30 students (max) classes
8.Any other related teaching duties assigned by the school
EF English First Indonesia delivers English language classes to over 20,000 students from diverse backgrounds and age groups year-round in over 70 schools across this vast and fascinating nation. As an EF teacher, youll be provided with the educational resources to become the best you can be. Our modern classrooms offer state-of-the-art technology including touch screen TVs, interactive whiteboards and iPads, while our small class sizes allow you to really get to know your students.