Teacher Training Directory - Distance/Online
Giga International House srl
Contact: Coaching Techniques for Teachers Course
Viale Mario Rapisardi, 23
Email: Click to email
Course: Coaching Techniques for Teachers Course
Final Qualification: Teacher-Coach
Starting on 12th October you can join the Coaching Techniques for Teachers Course specifically designed for private and state school language teachers who want to advance in their professional development. The Course offers candidates practical coaching techniques to implement in the language classroom straight away including: Effective questioning and Active Listening, Effective Communication, Critical Thinking and Coaching Techniques to lead projects.
Enrol by 15th August and youll get a 30% discount on the course!
(Only 469 Euros, instead of the usual price of 670 Euros).
- Understand the difference between coaching and teaching;
- Analyze some essential coaching skills and practices;
- Guide students towards their personal strengths;
- Understanding and managing diverse personalities;
- Master powerful questioning;
- Guide their students towards effective communication;
- Provide tools to effectively set and track goals;Create effective teams;
- Guide students to develop critical thinking skills;
- Use projects to develop life competencies.
The Coaching Techniques for Teachers course consists of a total of 50 hours: 16 synchronous and 34 asynchronous.
This course is delivered by Giga International House e CTD - Coaching, Training and Development and is moderated by International House World Assessment Unit.
For more information and to enrol please click on link below.
International TEFL Academy
Contact: ITA 170-Hour Online TEFL Class
916 W. Diversey Pkwy
Tel: +1-773-634-9900 (US)
Email: Click to email
Course: 170-Hour Online TEFL Class - Level 5
Final Qualification: 170-Hour Online TEFL Class - Level 5
1. A native English speaker seeking a top-tier online TEFL class that will qualify you for English teaching jobs in more than 80 countries?
2. Looking for comprehensive personalized lifetime job search guidance from experienced advisors to help you find a job abroad?
3. Looking for an affordable, part-time online TEFL class that accommodates your busy schedule & will save you hundreds of dollars compared to a full-time In-Person TEFL class?
Then ITA's 170-Hour Online TEFL Course is the perfect fit for you!
*Earn your accredited 170-Hour Online TEFL certification that will qualify you for thousands of professional English teaching jobs in 80+ countries! This online certification is accredited as a Level 5 Class by OfQual (U.K. regulating body for professional certifications), which is the same level as CELTA and other top-flight TEFL classes.
*Work together with your ITA Advisor one-on-one to create your plan for teaching English abroad.
*Receive personalized lifetime job search guidance from expert advisors & access to thousands of job boards, recruiters, preferred schools and more.
*Learn from our university-level instructors & gain hands-on classroom experience through the class's live practice teaching.
*Join ITA's exclusive community of world travelers & teachers! With more than 20,000+ alumni worldwide, you can connect with fellow ITA grads, share travel tips, and help each other get settled abroad.
Click the link to get a brochure!
Email: Click to email
Final Qualification: certificate
Share your passion for English
TEFL2go is an online course that provides guidance on key approaches and techniques of Teaching English as a Foreign Language.
- Quality. Created by experts with decades of combined experience
- Flexibility. You choose when to study, so you can fit the course into your busy schedule
- Completely self-access. This course can be accessed on most devices so you can take your learning with you wherever you go
- Versatility. Suitable for a range of professionals. Whether you are interested in the basics or improving your skills with a specific age group
By the end of the course you will have an understanding of:
- Key approaches to Teaching English as a Foreign Language
- Key techniques used in the communicative approach
- Main principles of teaching skills and aspects of language
- Effective lesson planning
- Addressing the needs of different age groups and specialised classes
- Main principles of teaching English to young learners
Why Language Link?
- The best foreign language school in Eastern Europe
- Est. 1975, London and operating in Russia since 1994
- Cambridge authorized platinum exam centre
- Cambridge Assessment English recognized us as The best exam centre 2018-2019, The best inspections rating 2013-2018, The Best in work with - Preparation centres 2015-2016
- Own Academic Department
- The largest network of language schools in Russia
Try free demo and enroll to receive a 50% discount
220 110 (for first 10 Clients Every Month)
The TEFL Academy US
Contact: Online Level 5 TEFL Course
954 Lexington Ave. #1135
Tel: +1 347 434 9694
Email: Click to email
Course: Online TEFL Course, Level 5 Diploma (168hrs)
Final Qualification: Level 5 TEFL Diploma
The USA's leading online TEFL course
The only online TEFL course you need 168 hours, and you're done!
Our online Level 5 TEFL course leads to a 168hr TEFL Diploma. This is the quickest way to get your TEFL Diploma in the USA.
The online TEFL course provides an in-depth overview of TEFL and is the best option if you want to find formal work teaching English, such as the contracted roles from our TEFL Jobs Board, or government teaching programmes, which usually include accommodation, flight reimbursement and help to get your work visa.
Enroll today and you'll also receive $700 of additional online learning for FREE, including three top-up TEFL courses (Teaching business English; Teaching online and 1:1; and, Teaching young learners), exclusive live access to our weekly one-hour topical webinars designed to support your learning, our TEFL Handbook and TEFL Resource Pack.
The TEFL Academy has won the Go Overseas and GoAbroad Top TEFL Awards for three years in a row (2019, 2020 & 2021). We were also the first TEFL course provider to receive official recognition from government regulated awarding bodies in both the USA and UK.
Our Level 5 TEFL Diploma is Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC) approved as meeting the criteria for Approved Quality Curriculum (AQC) status. The DEAC is a U.S. Department of Education recognized accreditor.
Train To Teach
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack
Get your worldwide recognized, Via Lingua International TEFL certificate in this fascinating city and start teaching English wherever you like.www.tefl-turkey.com
TRINITY COLLEGE LONDON CertTESOL course in Istanbul. Enroll on our October 31 course and get 40% special discount plus a 2-month teaching internship.
Prestigious, internationally recognised, 4 week onsite, face-to-face intensive TESOL programme.www.tesol-turkey.com
TEFL Trinity CertTESOL Courses in Rome and Malaga Beach. 100% Online, Blended and Face-to-face Courses.
Including life long career service.www.tefl-abroad.org/