Teacher Training Directory - United States
INTERNATIONAL OPEN ACADEMY
Tel: +1 646 889 1653
Email: Click to email
Course: 120 HOUR TESOL CERTIFICATE
Location: 120 HOUR TESOL CERTIFICATE
Final Qualification: Online Course
Get your Accredited 120 hour TESOL certificate online through IOA, at your own pace, in the comfort of your own home!
This course is CPD/CE accredited. Our CPD accredited courses count towards the total of CPD hours to submit for your job role. CPD points are accepted and recognized by employers from both the public and private sectors, and academic institutions across the US and internationally.
In this course, we'll take you through learning modules that will prepare you for your new adventure. You'll learn:
> How to motivate students who are new to the English language.
> How to use a students primary language to teach them a new language.
> The basics of linguistics, which will help bridge the gap between the students primary language and English.
> All the reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills you will need to impart in your students.
> Basic pedagogical techniques
> Classroom management strategies
> How to get hired abroad
Start your accredited TESOL certification online now - your first step to becoming an English teacher. Where will you go from there? You decide!
Visit us at: International Open Academy https://www.offers.internationalopenacademy.com/tefl/course/tesol-course
International TEFL Academy
Contact: TEFL Certification in the USA
916 W. Diversey
Email: Click to email
Course: Accredited TEFL Certification in the United States
Location: Chicago, New York, Hawaii
Final Qualification: Internationally Accredited TEFL Certification for Teaching English Abroad
Looking for a world-class TEFL certification course in the United States?
Based in Chicago, IL, International TEFL Academy (ITA) offers accredited TEFL classes in Chicago, New York & Honolulu, Hawaii, in addition to Online TEFL classes, and courses in 25 locations worldwide. All graduates receive lifetime job search guidance for teaching jobs in 80 countries worldwide.
* Take an accredited TEFL Class (4 weeks) in Chicago, New York or Honolulu taught by expert professors.
* Work together with your ITA Advisor one-on-one to create your plan for teaching English abroad. All of the ITA staff have lived abroad & been in your shoes. We're ready to help you!
* With ITA's lifetime job search guidance, you'll have the knowledge & resources to find professional teaching jobs in 80 countries worldwide.
* Learn from our university-level instructors in our Online & In-Person TEFL classes. Every ITA TEFL class requires live practice teaching to get the confidence you need to run a classroom abroad.
* Join ITA's exclusive community of world travelers & teachers! With more than 20,000+ alumni worldwide, you can connect with fellow ITA grads, share travel tips, and help each other get settled abroad.
* ITA won the GoAbroad Peoples Choice Award for Best International Education Organization in 2018.
The University of Texas at Austin
Contact: The English Language Center
2400 Nueces Street
Tel: +1 512 471 2480
Email: Click to email
Final Qualification: CELTA certificate
The University of Texas at Austin (UT) is one the most prestigious institutions to offer the CELTA program. Those who take CELTA at UT benefit from tutors with graduate degrees and decades of experience. Access to UTs libraries, recreation centers, free local bus passes, and other benefits are available to CELTA trainees. The CELTA course is coordinated throughout the year by the English Language Center. Those who complete the CELTA at UT not only gain the Cambridge certificate, also gain a teaching certificate from UT.
*Be a part of a large, world-renown university
* Maximum class size is 12 students
* Gain experience with ESL students from around the world in our CELTA teaching practicum
* Connect to our alumni network for job support and resources for teaching and life abroad
* Located in the beautiful city of Austin, attracting 20 million visitors annually
Special pricing available for virtual CELTA sessions June and July 2020. See our website for full dates and costs details.
Train To Teach
Start a new career as an English teacher and teach anywhere in the world. Book your interview now!www.tefl-abroad.org
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our 2020 Media Pack
Earn your TEFL Certificate at one of our exciting global locations or study online! Explore new languages and cultures and gain global skills. We offer job guidance and graduate-level credits.www.vialingua.com