Recruiting a Business English Teacher in Ivrea for 2 full days a week at the same location, for an immediate start.
- interesting and motivated students
- stable compensation package and training opportunities
- top 5, progressive school, established in 2003
- suitable only for candidates already resident in Italy with previous teaching experience
- please email your CV
If you are an active and enthusiastic EFL teacher who loves working with children and teenagers then this is the ideal job for you!
*25 teaching hours a week
*8-10 students per class
*Starting January 2018
- Full time contract (24 hours teaching & 10 hours paid preparation/marking/meetings per week)
- Mon- Thu up till 10pm and Fri until 7pm (No weekends)
- Young learner, teenage & adult classes
- Cambridge exam classes
- Ongoing training and support
- Part of a friendly, professional team of 9 teachers
- Own classroom with internet connection and IWB
- Maximum of 12 students in a class.
Post offered for the academic period from January 2018 to the end of June 2018, Starting at the Beginning of January 2018. In Matera and Altamura.Teaching week of a maximum of 27 hours, from Monday to Saturday morning, should it go over 27 hours, extra will then be paid.
Teachers are expected to prepare the classes, as well as correct and mark exercises.Groups vary in sizes.
- Native level English speaker. Celta,Tefl.
- Reference Required.
- Some Italian will be appreciated
Made in England Require 2 native level English teachers for 2 small towns in the north of Spain.
- 2 positions for 20-24 hours a week.
- All levels. Maximum 10 students per class.
- Courses for the preparation of Cambridge exams.
- Enthusiastic and dynamic teachers only.
- Live and learn in a rural Spanish town.
Enjoy teaching a variety of students and levels in this low cost, rural area of Spain, where you will live immersed with Spanish peoples language and culture.
Orange Language Centre is seeking experienced Native level speaker Teachers of English to enhance our large, international team of teachers for the 2017-18 academic year. We are a large and growing English language school and certified Cambridge Exam Preparation Centre. We pride ourselves on our dynamic staff and quality of instruction and welcome teachers from all countries. Now is your chance to be part of a great team and experience Russia with your own eyes and ears.View Details
The London School of English Group is the ideal staging point for ELT professionals looking to progress in their existing career or explore different routes within ELT.
Successful applicants must...
Hold a CELTA or Trinity TESOL qualification.
Delta qualified applicants welcomed.
Be willing to teach both adults and younger learners.
Be a native level speaker of English.
Very competitive benefits package
Excellent training/career opportunities
Teaching English all around China
Very competitive package , free accomodation/flight & travel allowance / free insurance etc
No teaching experience required
Any subject of degree is acceptable
Very friendly and supportive staff
Looking to hire FOR AN IMMEDIATE START:
A Celta or Tefl qualified English Language Teachers, with a degree in any subject and two years experience in teaching Cambridge programs (A1-C1)
The successful candidate is an enthusiastic and highly motivated team player, who is able to work hard and is committed to the students.
We offer opportunities for professional development and for a long term career.
TEFL position in Astana, Kazakhstan. Start - 8th of January 2017.View Details