Development Editor (English Language Teaching Publishing) position with RedNova LearningView Details
1. A pleasant learning/teaching environment(classrooms are surrounded by a library(see the school website) and independent learning is encouraged)
2. Result-oriented. The curriculum provided is understood as a platform on which teachers work in their own ways and teach with their talents
3. Freedom and trust are bestowed to teachers for both teachers' creativity and students'.
4. Academic and technique support and career development opportunity.
5. Locally competitive salary
British Council accredited Summer School Centres in Kent, Ascot & Bath.
As a teacher training school, Concorde International welcomes newly qualified teachers, who will receive full academic support throughout the summer from our Academic Management team and from Head Office.
We are recruiting qualified EFL Teachers for summer centres in Ascot, Ashford, Bath, Broadstairs, Canterbury, Folkestone and Rochester. Minimum CELTA or equivalent.
Camp Coordinator, English teachers, Theatre specialist to work on high quality Summer Camps in Spain
In Cazorla we run a residential camp and in Alicante a day camp. We need Coordinators with good management skills. The English teachers teach English and are also involved in the activities with the children. We also need a theatre specialist, who will have to produce a theatre show with the children. On the Alicante day camp, we need English teachers that will teach English and also be involved in the sports and activities with the children and monitors that are sports specialists.View Details
Number 16 School, Zaragoza’s leading English Centre, requires native level English teachers with a passion for working within a multinational and fresh environment.View Details
TeachingChile works closely with Chilean schools and universities, all with the common goal to advance the nation’s working knowledge of English. We offer a number of teaching opportunities to work with students in three distinct categories: children ages 5 to 18 (grades Kindergarden-12), university level, and adult learners, based upon your interest and experience level.View Details
NATIVE LEVEL TEACHERS & ACTIVITY LEADERS TO WORK IN CAMPS WITH CHILDREN IN NORTHERN SPAIN
SALARY+HEALTH INSURANCE+ACCOMMODATION+FULL BOARD PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY
Leeds English are recruiting temporary teachers required from May until August 2017. Salary - £21,600 pro-rata.View Details
PLS is looking for min. CELTA/ TESOL qualified teachers for the Defence Academy in Shrivenham (near Swindon) for 3 to 16 week full-time or part-time courses and for occasional postings to Kuwait.You should be a confident and adaptable team-player, with exp. teaching ELT to the MOD and/or military and exp. developing course materials. A Delta and/or relevant MA/PHD qualification is preferred. Please apply with your CV to Noelle Murray.View Details
- Short-term volunteer TEFL positions in Spain
- Develop your teaching skills in a relaxed, professional environment
- 12+ hours of teaching practice with real students
- Additional teacher training & 24 hour support
- NEW! Extra training package available from September 2016....
- Accommodation provided
- Placement fees start at 84€ per week
- No experience necessary