Teacher Training Directory - Malta
EF Education First
Contact: EF Education First
The Mayfair Business Centre,
Lower St. Augustine Street
St George's Bay, St Julians
+356 2570 2111
Email: Click to email
Location: Malta, St Juliens
Final Qualification: Trinity TESOL Certificate
7th November / 3rd December 2016
Content and benefits
The intensive Trinity Cert TESOL delivered by Train-to-TEFL runs over 4 weeks (9 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday). In this time you will:
• observe experienced teachers in the classroom; complete 6 hours of assessed teaching practice;
• participate in group feedback and preparation workshops and attend input sessions. 100% attendance is required.
• Learn the fundamentals of language teaching and learning, in addition to the language itself.
• Learn the essential skills to evaluate and adapt different theoretical frameworks, materials, procedures, and classroom management strategies.
The course is accredited by Trinity College, London and recognized by the British Council, English UK, EAQUALs and several other accrediting bodies.
In order to secure a place on the course you must:
• be over 18 years of age
• hold a BA equivalent qualifications or have relevant experience and training
• demonstrate excellent spoken and written English
Train To Teach
Join our TEFL course and start working in Prague right away! Accredited TEFL training with focus on teaching practice. Highly experienced trainers, friendly staff, job guarantee for successful graduates, accommodation, airport pickup, visa and housing assistance.www.teflinprague.com
The International TEFL Institute offers accredited, tutor assisted, all-inclusive Online TEFL Courses – Certificate 120 hrs & Master Diploma 250 hrs. Teach English Abroad and Travel the World. Enroll Today.Click to find out more.
International and accredited 4-Week TEFL course in Mexico that will upgrade your resume. The most budget-friendly way to travel!www.tefl.com.mx
Get your hands on a 100% online business. Run from anywhere with just an iPad! Only 2 franchises left for 2017.Click here to watch this short video.