Academic support in Ireland required for seasonal young learner course provider. Centres based across the UK and Ireland- Worcester, York, London (Roehampton & Uxbridge), Edinburgh, Leeds, Reading, Limerick, Carmarthen and Dover. Part-time role commencing in February 2018 which will become a fulltime role in May 2018 till the end of summer.View Details
Work and Travel in South Korea !
Teaching Conversational English to Korean Students.
You will only speak English at school.
Curriculum and Teaching materials are provided. And English speaking director will guide and train you before you start teaching.
* 12,000 - 15,000CNY salary
* Flight reimbursement up to 6,000CNY
* Free Medical cover
* 1,000 CNY Training Bonus for the first week
* Working visa and residence permit provided
* 11 paid holidays per year
* Arrival Assistance (Airport pick-up, first week free hotel, assistance in looking for long-term accommodation, police station registration assistance)
* Ongoing training and development workshops
* Career development opportunities
Residential Director of Studies required in summer school for young learners in various locations across the UK and Ireland. Currently recruiting for positions in Worcester, York, London (Roehampton & Uxbridge), Edinburgh, Leeds, Reading, Limerick, Carmarthen and Dover for 4-week contracts commencing in June/July 2018.View Details
[2018NEW] Rewarding ESL Teaching Positions For New Teachers/Over 20 Years Experience In China/3 Days Off Every Week/Upfront Paid Flights Available/Up To 15000RMB Per Month
Great Opportunity For Newly Qualified Teachers With Aston English In China. Competitive Salary Free Work Visa Free Accommodation Free Chinese Lessons And Paid Holidays!!
Working as an ALT, you will enrich the lives of children by sharing your knowledge of English and communication skills and giving insight into other cultures. Your job is two-fold: language instructor and cultural ambassador. These two aspects are inseparable, and you, as a successful Interac ALT, will become an expert in both. You can expect to teach classes on your own, with a Japanese teacher present to help manage the classroom.View Details
We are looking for a full time ESL teacher on a one year contract.
Teaching hours: maximum 24 a week.
Office hours: 5 a week.
We expect teachers to spend at least 3 hours a week on lesson planning plus 1 hour for meetings & training.
Classes: Mostly 5-15 year old children's classes, though we have a strong IELTS exam focus and are looking for both Children's teachers and IELTS specialists. All teachers would be expected to teach some of both. Most classes are a maximum of 14 students.
YOU CAN OFFER US:
- Teach English lessons in coordination with Chinese teaching assistants.
- Prepare lessons.
- Review children's work and progress. (including speaking, writing, reading and art work)
- Occasionally take part in your school's extra-curricular and social activities.
- Team-work with your fellow teachers.
- Take part in the training seminars we offer our teachers in order to enhance and develop their professional teaching skills.
EduLINKED is a professional education service provider specializes in education professionals recruiting. We offer a tailored recruitment service, comprehensive support network and the benefit of extensive experience in this exciting industry. With EduLINKED, you will secure great teaching placement across China from bustling cities to more laidback cultural places.View Details
How can I apply?
If this sounds like the sort of opportunity you’re looking for, contact our recruitment team today with the following documents to arrange an interview:
CV / resume
Copy of degree
Copy TEFL or equivalent
Copy of passport photo page