My English School is looking for qualified, passionate, English-speakers to join our young, dynamic and motivated teaching teams in several schools across Italy.
We have positions starting in May/June, as well as September in cities across Italy.
At MyES, Fun and creativity are encouraged in our learning-centered workplace. Full training is provided, as well as the chance to be part of the life of the school through ongoing training, team meetings, events and social life.
Responsible for the day-to-day management of the summer school teaching team, the administration of the academic programme, and the successful delivery of all aspects of the academic programme which includes both teacher and student pathways.
Fixed term, temporary, full-time contract from 11th June 2018 - 3rd August 2018
Deputy Summer School Director is responsible for the running and development of ICS Summer Programmes for students during June, July and August. The role is grounded in ensuring that our Summer programmes including support services are set up and operate smoothly and effectively, offering a safe, fun learning environment for all students and clarity for all staff. Maintaining and developing our existing and new client relationships and working co-operatively with Teachers, Directors of Studies.
Smarter English is looking for some great teachers to work for 2 weeks in northern Italy during September.
The contract involves teaching small groups of Italian teenagers. Lessons must be fun, engaging and afford lots of much-needed speaking practice.
Afternoons are free.
Accommodation is with local host families.
Pay is 500 euros (gross) per week, plus travel expenses.
English teaching jobs available all year round in Daegu Metropolitan city, the 3rd largest city in South Korea with its population of 2.5 million and over 1,000 current native English speaking teachers.
A prepaid flight to Korea, rent-free fully furnished single studio apartment, medical insurance, national pension etc. are provided.
Native level English speakers with a Bachelor's degree in any field and no criminal record are eligible for E-2 visa for English teaching positions in S.Korea.
- Give lessons to the highest standards of English language teaching
- Develop and use suitable supplementary materials as necessary
- Maintain student and class records
National Teacher Trainer
1. Hold training according to the requirements and needs
2. Gather feedback through training and class observation in the centers and provide feedback to the centers as well
3. Provide teaching support and professional guidance nationwide
4. Create a series of training courses (including videos, training manuals, test, etc)
5. Check and evaluate the regional trainer's report
6. Assist the new product promotion if necessary.
Work from home and earn $15/40mins with 10 mins break in between.+ ($6 USD bonus after 9 consecutive Homeroom classes with the same students.) =$21 USD/40 mins
Trial Class Sign Up $8 per converted studentone lesson
Substitute Teacher/Take over Group Class bonus $7 per class
Group classes: 1:4 (1 Teacher to maximum of 4 students)
Age groups: 5-10 years
Booking: Open up slots, the company fills them.
Teachers teach the same four students for a minimum of th
British Council accredited summer school looking for dedicated EFL Teachers
Contracts start Friday 6th July 2018 for 3 or 4 weeks
Four days teaching per week (24 contact hours) Mon-Fri plus a day on excursion, all weekends off
At LINES you are employed to teach - there are no additional residential duties!
All positions include accommodation and full board, based at Downe House School
- Professional public & private schools in over 50 major cities in China
- Teach motivated adult or young learners
- Modern classrooms with excellent teaching resources
- Year-round start dates
- Structured training and practical teacher training program
- New and experienced teachers welcome to apply
- Legal Z work visas provided
- Completely free recruitment process from start to finish
- Apply today and take begin your teaching adventure in China with a school you can trust!