Public Schools in South Korea.
Teach at an Elementary or Middle or Public High School.
22 classes per week. 1 class is 40-50mins in duration.
365 day contract.
Our service is free, we are paid by the government here to recruit you.
18 working days paid vacation plus national holidays
2.6m won in flights (if your flight is less - and it will be - you keep the difference)
Google our creditability - Korean Horizons.
Meten English is a private adult English training School. We have more than 100 centers located in 25 cities throughout China. We currently have 8 centers in Shenzhen. As we are expanding rapidly, we are constantly looking for new experienced ESL teachers.
For further information about METEN ENGLISH please visit our website via the link below.
Start January 8, 2018
Initial 25 hour contract up to June 2018
Over time hours optional
Monday to Friday
Maximum 10 students per class
1 to 1 classes
Summer contracts available in 2018
We are looking for professional teachers to teach the GAC (Global Assessment Certificate) and US High School curriculum to students from grade 10 to 12 at Zibo Experimental High Schools International Education Center. All of our centers students are preparing to go abroad for university.Welcome to browse our website.View Details
1 . Starting date:
2 . Teaching hours:
Workload: Homeroom Teacher
Work Hours: 8:15 a.m. – 16:45 p.m. (Mon. – Fri.) with lunch break
3. Class sizes:
20 students per class.
Job Description We are looking for a highly motivated, qualified and experienced Native Level English Teacher to join our team. The position will require you to plan and deliver creative and fun lessons to children aged between 2 and 5 years old.
Job details The position will begin from (approximately) the 1st of January. We are currently seeking a teacher for around 20-25hrs pe
1. Preparing for your lessons 2 weeks in advance of your lessons.
2. When working in the office, you’ll be creating lesson plans, and teacher guides based on our National Curriculum.
3. Conducting your classes to the very highest quality and in accordance to our syllabus .
4. Participate in public activities organised by the centre and any other work assigned by the centre.
5. You may also be given the change or asked to change your working location, as our company expands throughout China.
- Nice little town in southern Spain
- Professional, well established school
- 5 month contract 8 Jan - 15 June
- Max. 21 hours/week
- 991.20 euros/month after tax
- No weekends - only Monday to Friday
- 4-9.pm, except earlier finish on Fri
- YLs and adults, with some exam prep
- Access to resources and own classroom
- Opportunities for professional development
- Minimum requirements: CELTA + degree
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the EU
International House in Poland requires an enthusiastic and responsible EFL teacher to work in its bilingual kindergarten "First Steps" from January 2nd - June 22nd 2018. This is a great opportunity for the teacher who is interested in working with young children and wish to develop professionally in the EFL world in a well-established and supportive school, whilst immersing themselves in authentic Polish culture amidst the backdrop of a beautiful mountainous region.View Details
Friendly, experienced and creative English tutors are needed for morning/daytime/evening/weekend 1-to-1 English lessons for Japanese learners in all areas of London. Lessons are usually held at the students houses or workplaces. This is an ongoing, part-time, flexible, self-employed position, which works well for around other commitments. It's an enjoyable way to top up your income & make meaningful connections.View Details