Bucksmore Education are hiring engaging, motivated EFL teachers and professionals for memorable BC accredited Junior programmes teaching students aged 10-18 for summer 2019 in prestigious residential settings around the UK. Salary from £476 per week and a weekly performance bonus.
Teach English in central London's language schools this summer. Enthusiastic students. Friendly staff. Flexibility. Competitive pay. And overall a great teaching experience.
We have daily bookings, as well as complete weeks throughout July and August. The work involves teaching mainly General English to a mix of adults and young learners.
Apply now. If you register with us this week, you can be working with us as from Monday.
The Academic Director is the lead manager for all teachers and all academic programs for the institute. This includes the Native English Program, Native Spanish Program, Service Learning, and other academic programs.
1. Full-time Residential EFL Teachers are responsible for providing tuition, as well as accompanying and supervising students in all activities and excursions. Full board and accommodation are provided.
2. Non-Residential Teachers are purely responsible for providing tuition. Accommodation and full board are not provided, however lunch is included.
3. Teaching-Only Residential Teachers are responsible for teaching in the mornings and afternoons as well as supervising at break times. Full boar
Teaching English to children, teens, adults and in-company classes.
2 EFL TEACHERS WITH YOUNG LEARNERS AND CAMBRIDGE EXAM EXPERIENCE
Are you a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with a great sense of humour, an accredited TEFL qualification and the ability to run fun activities? If so, we want to hear from you!
- Exciting locations including Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Vietnam and China
- Up to £3,500 monthly
- Teach English (TEFL) to young learners, teens and adults
- Career professional development opportunities
- Full support and access to mentor teachers
- 6 month - 1 year contracts available
- Accommodation support / visa assistance
- Full training and orientation
- Over 5,000 successful hires
- Teach and inspire in Asia!
TEACH ENGLISH IN BUDAPEST!!!
Angol Intézet is a rapidly expanding English language school located in Budapest, Hungary focused on teaching English to adults for the purposes of English language communication in work and business. We are seeking qualified native level English speakers to fill the role of English language teacher.
Volunteer abroad as an English-speaking Mentor and discover multiple European countries with free hotel stays. TEFL Scholarship, board and lodging in beautiful venues, free city tours - all included! As seen in: the Lonely Planet, Forbes, Fashion Magazine, Travel Magazine.