Are you an enthusiastic and passionate teacher who is looking for a dynamic teaching experience in East Asia?
- Give lessons to the highest standards of English language teaching
- Develop and use suitable supplementary materials as necessary
- Maintain student and class records
English teaching jobs available all year round in Daegu Metropolitan city, the 3rd largest city in South Korea with its population of 2.5 million and over 1,000 current native English speaking teachers.
A prepaid flight to Korea, rent-free fully furnished single studio apartment, medical insurance, national pension etc. are provided.
Native level English speakers with a Bachelor's degree in any field and no criminal record are eligible for E-2 visa for English teaching positions in S.Korea
Are you looking for a rewarding opportunity teaching learners of all ages especially for Pre-school, Elementary and Secondary school students? Would you like to work with a team of dedicated, experienced, native-speaking teachers and professional staff? Would you like to work for a professional company that offers guaranteed hours with fixed salary and opportunities for professional development?
If so, the DTP Academy is the best choice for you!
Young and ambitious, the biggest in Eastern Europe online school Skyeng is looking for ESL Teachers who aspire to get the profession of the future. You are active and motivated, not bound by borders and stereotypes, then we are meant for each other - Welcome to Skyeng!
1. public schools do not have office hours mostly, so only small working hours, teachers can do less plan at home or office as they wish.
2. private training schools will need lesson plan time at the office, as well as international schools they will need to attend schools marketing activities and other meetings etc.
Work from home with one of the fastest growing online English teaching organizations and teach up to four children aged between 5-12 in China. Our highly competitive rates, innovative classroom & materials plus excellent teacher support make us the best choice if you plan to teach English online!
Typical tasks that may be carried out include but are not limited to:
- Preparing and delivering fully organized lessons that are provided (No lesson planning is required)
- Classroom management
- Marking and providing appropriate feedback to quizzes, writing assignments, etc.
- Attending and contributing to training sessions
- Basic administration: taking attendance, inputting grades, giving monthly feedback on student progress, etc.
- teaching English in companies
- small group and individual courses
- general and/or business English
- grammar and conversation courses
- various levels
- regular weekly courses and intensive courses
Japan is an amazing place to live and work - and we can help you get there! We are now filling jobs starting in February and March.
There is so much to see you will probably stay longer than you thought.
Why get your job through UIC Teachers? We have been sending teachers to Japan for many years, and know the job inside out. Well guide you from interview to visa to getting on the plane.
We are recruiting now.