Smarter English is looking for some great teachers to work for 2 weeks in northern Italy during September.
The contract involves teaching small groups of Italian teenagers. Lessons must be fun, engaging and afford lots of much-needed speaking practice.
Afternoons are free.
Accommodation is with local host families.
Pay is 500 euros (gross) per week, plus travel expenses.
The Anglo-Continental Educational Group, one of Bournemouth's leading English Language Schools, is inviting applications from qualified EFL teachers, sports/activities and administrative staff for posts at our non-residential Young Learners' Programmes for June, July and August 2018. We also require experienced and qualified EFL teachers for our summer Adult Programmes.
English teaching jobs available all year round in Daegu Metropolitan city, the 3rd largest city in South Korea with its population of 2.5 million and over 1,000 current native English speaking teachers.
A prepaid flight to Korea, rent-free fully furnished single studio apartment, medical insurance, national pension etc. are provided.
Native level English speakers with a Bachelor's degree in any field and no criminal record are eligible for E-2 visa for English teaching positions in S.Korea.
Why teach with ANGLO?
- Gain valuable EFL experience teaching Young Learners and older teens
- Meet other like minded teachers
- Get ANGLO CPD Certificate of Participation
- Get ANGLO Reference Letter upon successful completion of your contract
- Develop opportunities to work abroad
- Give lessons to the highest standards of English language teaching
- Develop and use suitable supplementary materials as necessary
- Maintain student and class records
National Teacher Trainer
1. Hold training according to the requirements and needs
2. Gather feedback through training and class observation in the centers and provide feedback to the centers as well
3. Provide teaching support and professional guidance nationwide
4. Create a series of training courses (including videos, training manuals, test, etc)
5. Check and evaluate the regional trainer's report
6. Assist the new product promotion if necessary.
Dynamic, enthusiastic EFL teachers needed for starts on 2nd and 9th July 2018 in Paignton, Torbay - the English Riviera. 3 and 4 week(and longer) contracts available. 30 hours per week teenager courses.Well appointed self- catering accommodation sourced by the school.
Work from home and earn $15/40mins with 10 mins break in between.+ ($6 USD bonus after 9 consecutive Homeroom classes with the same students.) =$21 USD/40 mins
Trial Class Sign Up $8 per converted studentone lesson
Substitute Teacher/Take over Group Class bonus $7 per class
Group classes: 1:4 (1 Teacher to maximum of 4 students)
Age groups: 5-10 years
Booking: Open up slots, the company fills them.
Teachers teach the same four students for a minimum of th
British Council accredited summer school looking for dedicated EFL Teachers
Contracts start Friday 6th July 2018 for 3 or 4 weeks
Four days teaching per week (24 contact hours) Mon-Fri plus a day on excursion, all weekends off
At LINES you are employed to teach - there are no additional residential duties!
All positions include accommodation and full board, based at Downe House School
Teaching 20/24 hours per week. Teaching adults, teenagers and children.