Residential Director of Studies needed for new Global Young Leaders programme for 12-16 year olds at ACS Cobham. 26 June - 28 July 2018. Up to £730 gross per week + pre course preparation payment (£300) + statutory holiday pay (12.07% paid with final payroll). Students will learn English as well as covering 3 separate Strands: Young Entrepreneur, STEM, Creative Arts. We are looking for a highly-motivated, professional and experienced DOS who has the capacity to run such a programme.View Details
Oxford International are looking to recruit qualified and driven Directors of Studies to deliver our excellent academic programme on our residential language school programmes during the summer of 2018 at one of our centres across the UK.View Details
1. Kids English position with Great Salary and Benefits in reputable school.
2. Classrooms multiple-media facilitated on campus located downtown of the city.
3. Class size 15 kids aged 3-6, Chinese English teacher as foreign teacher's assistant.
4. 30 working hours weekly,among which many are activity hours,30 minutes per lesson.
5. Academic and technique support,and career development opportunity.
We are currently seeking qualified English trainers to teach English onlineView Details
The role involves supporting the Academic Manager to oversee the academic programme to help students become confident English speakers. The successful candidate will hold a CELTA (or equivalent) qualification and will be required to assist teachers in the preparation of classes, class allocations and entrance tests.View Details
1. A pleasant learning/teaching environment(classrooms are surrounded by a library(see the school website) and independent learning is encouraged
2. Result-oriented. The curriculum provided is taken as a platform on which teachers work in their own ways and teach with their talents
3. Freedom and trust are bestowed to teachers for both teachers' creativity and students'.
4. Academic and technique support and career development opportunity.
5. Locally competitive salary
Oxford International are looking to recruit driven and organised Centre Managers to run our residential language school programmes during the Easter and/or summer of 2018 at one of our centres across the UK.
Working closely with the other members of the senior management team, EFL Teachers and Activity Leaders you will deliver a great experience for everyone involved!
Oxford Academy North London is a vibrant, successful independent tutorial college that has helped its pupils to achieve high standards. Oxford Academy is accredited by the BAC, the ISI and approved by EDEXCEL.
We are dedicated to providing high-class National Curriculum support in the form of After-School and Weekend Tutorial classes as well as Exam Preparation Classes for SATs, GCSEs and A-Levels in MATHEMATICS, ENGLISH LANGUAGE & LITERATURE, CHEMISTRY, PHYSICS, and BIOLOGY.
Join our small, friendly, professionally run school in the rustic, sunny town of Cartaya, on the un-spoilt south western Spanish coast between Seville and Portugal. We are looking for enthusiastic English Teachers for all age groups. Candidates must enjoy teaching English to children as well as adults. We prepare students for Cambridge exams. Due to significantly increased demand, we have an opening for full-time EFL/ESL teachers, starting in January, initially for work until the following JuneView Details
Fluency Tutors Recruitment and Training Inc is an online ESL teacher recruitment agency based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada. We partner with online ESL Schools/Education Companies globally.
We are currently recruiting native level English-speaking teachers to deliver online ESL lessons to students of all ages. Register to become a Fluency Tutor!