If you have any interest, please directly APPLY on the British Council Website (via 'apply' button below).
For enquiries about the post, please send an email to the EA Examiner Recruitment Team.
EFL TEACHER REQUIRED IMMEDIATELY
2 full time, qualified and and experienced teacher is required immediately until June 2019 to work both at school and in external venues with young learners and adults, with a creative and motivating approach towards learning.
Degree issued in a country where english language is spoken and qualifications such as CELTA,TEFL are essential.
Experience with Cambridge English Exams at all levels and ESOL examinations would also be very appreciated.
- Give lessons to the highest standards of English language teaching
- Develop and use suitable supplementary materials as necessary
- Maintain student and class records
Open slots any time
One on four online K12 Chinese students teaching
Language Point is looking for experienced native level English speaking teachers for children, teenagers and adults starting immediately.
English teaching jobs available all year round in Daegu Metropolitan city, the 3rd largest city in South Korea with its population of 2.5 million and over 1,000 current native English speaking teachers.
A prepaid flight to Korea, rent-free fully furnished single studio apartment, medical insurance, national pension etc. are provided.
Native level English speakers with a Bachelor's degree in any field and no criminal record are eligible for E-2 visa for English teaching positions in S.Korea
1. public schools do not have office hours mostly, so only small working hours, teachers can do less plan at home or office as they wish.
2. private training schools will need lesson plan time at the office, as well as international schools they will need to attend schools marketing activities and other meetings etc.
We are looking for 2 EFL teachers from January 2019 who love working with children and in team.This position is one that includes mostly primary school classes of young learners in Italian state schools. For this reason, it is useful that you possess a driver's license. We enjoy a nice working atmosphere and we have the latest didactic resources and an ongoing teaching support. We offer a competitive salary, accommodation and a company car.
Work from home with one of the fastest growing online English teaching organizations and teach up to four children aged between 5-12 in China. Our highly competitive rates, innovative classroom & materials plus excellent teacher support make us the best choice if you plan to teach English online!
Typical tasks that may be carried out include but are not limited to:
- Preparing and delivering fully organized lessons that are provided (No lesson planning is required)
- Classroom management
- Marking and providing appropriate feedback to quizzes, writing assignments, etc.
- Attending and contributing to training sessions
- Basic administration: taking attendance, inputting grades, giving monthly feedback on student progress, etc.