Bell is recruiting enthusiastic, dedicated and responsible Student Services Directors and Assistant Student Services Directors for our residential Young Learner Courses running at four UK independent schools between June and August.
Bell is recruiting enthusiastic, dedicated and responsible Activity Leaders, Houseparents and Course Assistants for our residential Young Learner Courses running at four UK independent schools between June and August.
Our program is an English Teaching Program at Primary Schools in Beijing, financed by Beijing Municipal Commission of Education, and organized by Beijing Language and Culture University. The aim of the program is to enhance the English education of local primary schools in Beijing with the recruitment of qualified foreign English teaching talents.
1. 19000 RMB (pre-tax) per month (Approximately value of 2900 in USD)
2. 4000 RMB one-time house allowance for brokers commission
3. Flights Ticket
- Teach small groups of young Hong Kong learners (maximum 4 students per class)
- Share your experiences / culture
- Teach English through an interactive learning environment such as cookery, crafts, outings
- All schools located within central Hong Kong district
- Career professional development opportunities
- Mentoring scheme, accommodation support and great social life
Does this sound like you? If so, we'd love to hear from you!
Successful applicants will work as part of a small team in one of our schools which are located throughout Hong Kong schools. You will be responsible for planning, preparing and teaching lessons, alongside related administration. You will complete a fully comprehensive induction programme for new teachers and there will be opportunities to develop your professional skills. You may also have the opportunity to be responsible for interviewing prospective students for class placement.
EFL Teacher: responsible for the EFL provision to all assigned classes and activities. Content and delivery of lessons should be in accordance with overall course aims and British Council guidelines. Teaching should be balanced, varied and relevant in terms of language acquisition and student motivation. In addition to classroom teaching, teachers will lead/accompany excursions on Saturdays or Sundays each week and, if resident in Our World accommodation, have boarding house responsibilities.
Meridian School of English (part of the Tellus Education Group) has two well-established and growing language schools in Portsmouth and Plymouth. We are currently recruiting an experienced Director of Studies based in our Portsmouth School.
Experience is an advantage as you will manage a team of TEFL teachers, provide support to help them perform to their maximum potential, for ensuring standards of excellence are maintained. This role will involve both management and occasional teaching duties
- Private school teaching jobs in beautiful Japan, Tokyo & other major cities!
- JPY 252,800 (approx. £1,700 monthly) with bonus system
- Accommodation support
- Full training on arrival including TEYL course
- 6 weeks annual paid leave including 2 weeks at Christmas / New Year, plus Spring & Summer breaks
- Teach small classes of 1 - 6 students (average 3 students)
- 29.5 hours weekly teaching 50% adults & 50% children
- Average length of teacher stay on this program is almost 3 years
Language Study Centres (LSC) is a British Council accredited organisation which runs courses in various locations around the UK. We currently have vacancies for RESIDENTIAL and NON-RESIDENTIAL, qualified EFL teachers. Contracts start mid-June and normally run for between 2 and 9 weeks.
The preferred candidate should be able to teach children, teenagers and adults, Business English courses and be familiar with the Cambridge English syllabus. Help and support, as well as all didactic material, will be provided throughout the year by the Director of Studies. Excellence in didactics is what distinguishes the school from its competitors.Teachers are required to maintain registers, administer tests and prepare reports. Team work, commitment and loyalty are essential requirements.