Make our students learning experience positive by:
- teach English to a high standard and motivate the students, making their experience in Dini enjoyable
- ensure students receive preparation, guidance and support they need
- plan your classes following the given programs
- correct exams, written assignments and complete students evaluations at the end of each term
- attend Monday meetings (16:00-18:00) dedicated to Teacher Development, organization, planning
To provide students at ILA and our partner schools with a premium quality English language learning experience and to complete all associated planning and administration work in accordance with ILA requirements. ILA provides teachers with the opportunity to teach a wide range of students, whilst developing their teaching skills and career, supported by a dedicated academic management team. Structured ongoing professional development and a wide range of teaching resources.
- teaching English in companies or our premises
- small group and individual courses
- general and/or business English
- grammar and conversation courses
- various levels
- regular weekly courses and intensive courses
If you are interested please send us your CV. We also conduct online interviews.
Typical tasks include but are not limited to:
- preparing and delivering lessons (minimal lesson planning is required)
- classroom management
- marking and providing appropriate feedback on writing tasks and students spoken English
- attending training sessions
- basic administration, e.g. taking attendance, inputting grades, giving feedback on student progress, other ad-hoc marketing/promotional activities, etc.
- total 36 working hours per week over 6 days (Mondays free)
An exciting, well-paid opportunity to teach among the central mountain ranges of Taiwan. We are looking for a native-level-speaking English Language teacher who is motivated, qualified and experienced, to join us in Puli.
We are hiring native level English speakers to work as EFL Teachers implementing the Cambridge International curriculum to students at primary and secondary level in a bilingual private school located in Muscat, Sultanate of Oman. The current posts are to start as soon as possible with an initial two year contract (renewable by mutual consent).
Website: Under Construction
This is Online teacher position for non-native students.
You could teach from your home after / before your work.
The position is on demand base and the number of hours is not guaranteed.
You get regular / non-regular students depends on demands.
Registered teachers will go through orientation sessions for our ESL courses, and
we send you requests within the time you can teach comfortably.
Starting early January 2020.
Up to 26 contact hours per week, between 6pm Monday and 1230pm Saturday.
Learners are mostly adults but soome teaching of young learners may be required.
Are you passionate about teaching English? Do you love helping each student achieve their goals? Would you like to be part of a friendly team of young teachers that share your passion?
We are a well-established English Academy in the North of Madrid (Metro Lacoma- Line 7) that is looking for a qualified TEFL teacher to join the team. Our ideal candidate has more than two years' experience teaching both children and adults, has experience with Cambridge Exams and speaks Spanish.
A friendly school in Valladolid,Castile,belonging to the inlingua group of language schools, requires an English Teacher from October 2019 to end of June 2020.
Duties include teaching a range of levels including business classes and exam preparation.
Our students are mainly young adults employed in companies.
A job at inlingua Valladolid provides the opportunity to acquire experience and develop as a teacher and to live in a lively university city in the heart of Castile.