2700 USD -3000 USD/Month Teach English with Sesame Street English in China
- China: China.
- Sesame Street English
- Experience: ENTRY LEVEL
- Positions: 20
- Degree Required
This position is not a remote one. It requires you to relocate to China to teach.
Details of Position
- Perform students pick-up and drop-off procedures together with co-teachers.
- Begin and end classes on time.
- Follow lesson plans, teaching objectives and syllabus.
- Prepare and review the lesson in advance together with co-teachers.
- Arrange all materials, equipment, tables and chairs for a class in advance with co-teachers.
- Check the classroom for any dangerous or hazardous materials before class.
- Make sure the classroom is clean and properly arranged after class.
- Provide make-up lessons as required within policy hours.
- Interact with both parents and students in a way that is educational, fun, and engaging in classrooms and the centre.
- Work with co-teachers to post videos, photos, class comments, and announcements for parents.
- Inform students of center rules and be responsible for the student's welfare and progress.
- Discuss every class performance with co-teachers to determine areas for improvement.
- Grade students assignments and follow-up with students and parents if necessary.
- Adhere to pre and post lesson procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree or above.
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate or with over two years' teaching experience
- Fluent in English.
- American/Australian/Canadian/British (visa requirement)
- A clean criminal background.
- A clean bill of health.
- Able to be patient with young learners (ages 3-12).
- Has a positive attitude.
- Has the ability to use his/her creativity and imagination to make his/her class fun and educational.
- Polite and well-mannered.
* 20-25 teaching hours / week!
* 15-20 office hours / week!
Schedule & Holidays:
* Work 5 days/week
* At least 3 scheduled paid weeks off / year
Salary and Benefits
RMB 16,000 to RMB 18,000 (After-Tax)
- Annual airfare reimbursement.
- Paid holidays.
- Free accommodation.
- Commission for students that sign up during your demonstration class.
- Z Visa sponsorship (provided that all required documents are available upon request)
Gain the freedom to work from home or travel the world while working by teaching English online or in the classroom.
120-Hour TEFL certificate course - 84% discount for Tefl.com members. Enroll Now!International Open Academy
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack
Latest TEFL Blog Posts