EFL Teacher Summer School
- United Kingdom, United States: London Twickenham, Winchester, York, New York, Malibu.
- TIE - Trinity International Education
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Number of positions: 25
- Short Term/Summer job, Residential
Details of Position
Join our team in summer 2024!
We are recruiting enthusiastic residential and non-residential EFL Teachers for our summer schools.
EFL teachers are responsible for:
* teaching English as a foreign language, motivating and engaging the students in the lessons to improve their confidence and ability to use functional English
* covering various non-curricular duties as and when required
* the delivery of a varied and interesting social programme for students
There are four options for teachers:
* 30 hours teaching per week plus activities and excursions (residential and non-residential)
* 15 hours teaching per week plus activities and excursions (residential and non-residential)
* 30 hours teaching per week (non-residential only)
* 15 hours teaching per week (non-residential only)
WHERE and WHEN
In 2024 we are running summer schools in
* London Twickenham, 1 Jul - 13 Aug 2024
* Winchester, 16 Jul - 13 Aug 2024
* York, 15 Jul - 29 Jul 2024
* New York, 1 Jul - 30 Jul 2024
* Malibu, 1 Jul - 30 Jul 2024
You must be eligible to work in the country where the school is located. TIE cannot sponsor visa applications.
We welcome applicants with no experience teaching kids.
Please note the dates are when the school is open for students. Staff will be required to attend between 2 and 3 days before, depending on the role and the school.
WHY WORK FOR TIE?
Creating experiences, changing lives
We aim to make a positive difference to our students lives through unforgettable experiences which involve everyone working together.
Help us create these experiences and change their lives
Our courses in the UK are accredited by the British Council and our most recent inspection took place in 2022.
As part of our commitment to safeguarding the welfare of all students studying at our summer schools, all applicants should note that:
* all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily
* any job offer is subject to successful references and a satisfactory DBS certificate including a check of the Barred list - and/or local equivalent
* all reference requests will ask specifically whether there is any reason that prospective employees should not be employed in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18
* proof of identity and (where applicable) qualifications will be required
* Educated to degree level or NQF level 6 equivalent
*Cambridge CELTA or Trinity TESOL Certificate, PGCE with TESOL or equivalent or QTS (UK only)
* Experience teaching young learners
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
*Must work well as part of a team
*Responsible approach to working with juniors
*Ability to work under pressure
*Can do approach to work
* Excellent communication skills
* Some knowledge of foreign cultures
Salary and Benefits
* Competitive Rates of Pay
* Contract Completion Bonus
* Loyalty Bonus
* Refer a Friend Bonus
* STAR Employee Bonus
* TIE Goodie Bag for all staff
UK staff will receive holiday pay on their basic and contract completion pay at the rate of 13% (above statutory minimum).
With 20+ years of ESL expertise, Maximo Nivel's award-winning TEFL course combines hands-on training with theory to successfully teach all over the world.www.maximonivel.com
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack
Learn how to teach English confidently and get the most prestigious TEFL Certificate! Small groups, personal approach and individual support. Highly qualified, experienced and supportive team of tutors. Very high pass rate!www.teflcertificates-avo.com
TEFL CertTESOL Courses in Rome (Italy) and Malaga (Spain), accredited by Trinity College London. 100% Online, Blended and Face-to-face Courses.
Sign up now and start your teaching career next month!www.tefl-abroad.org
Book your Cambridge CELTA Course at IELS Malta and start your career in English language teaching anywhere in the world!
A 4-week intensive course for applicants with little or no experience from 04 March. FREE accommodation for the first students!www.ielsmalta.com