Thailand English Teacher
- Thailand, Multiple Cities.
- StartSmart Education
- Experience: ENTRY LEVEL
- Positions: 25
- Degree Required
Full time positions teaching ESL, English as a Second Language, in the Thailand public school system. Together with our Thailand placement coordinators, we work with over 75 schools to offer over 250 teaching positions in over 30 different provinces throughout Thailand. Thousands of teachers successfully placed over 15 years.
Details of Position
Primarily focused on teaching communication, conversation, vocabulary and pronunciation in English.
1. Monday to Friday
3. 18-24 teaching classes/week
4. basic administration duties such as planning and preparing lesson materials
5. basic supervision/extra-curricular duties such as morning gate greeting or morning assembly
6. basic record keeping such as marking and recording student attendance and scores
Positions available in public schools from kindergarten to grade 12. Visit our website for additional details and information.
1. bachelor's degree in any field
2. ability to provide transcripts and degree confirmation
3. ability to provide a clear background check
4. a sense of adventure and willingness to experience a new culture and way of life
5. TEFL/TESL certificate preferred but not required
Salary and Benefits
1. Competitive local salary, 33-37,000 baht/month package
2. Provided accommodations or accommodation allowance
3. Reimbursed Non-Immigrant B visa fees
4. Full coverage of Work Permit fees
5. Local Thai consultants and experienced teacher mentors
6. 3-day Orientation Course in Bangkok for May and November start dates
7. In-country accident insurance
8. Contract renewal bonuses
More Company Information
Our company, together with our Thailand placement coordinators, works with over 75 schools to offer over 250 teaching positions in over 30 different provinces throughout Thailand. Together we have 15 years of experience in teacher placements in Thailand with thousands of successfully placed teachers. Our short term contracts of 4-5 months allow our teachers ample time for travelling in Thailand during school breaks. School semesters begin in May and November.
Click here to visit the
StartSmart Education website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Join our highly-rated, accredited course. Hands-on practice teaching with adults & children. TEFL-ize yourself with TEFL International Prague and acknowledge the advantages of small courses at a large family-run language school.Click to find out more.