Director of Studies
- Deadline: Tue 31 May 2022 00:00:00 UTC
- United Kingdom: various.
- Anglophiles Academic Ltd
- Experience: NO PREFERENCE
- Positions: 3
- Freelance Position
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job
Are you focused, organised and passionate about leading and supporting a team of EFL Teachers?
We are looking for Directors of Studies (DoS) to work at various locations in the UK:
Boston College (Lincolnshire)
Funcoast World (Skegness)
Travelling Director of Studies, who will be responsible for travelling between our various homestay centres.
Details of Position
Anglophiles Academic is accredited by the British Council.
The Director of Studies will be required to: -
- Manage and oversee a team of teachers, who teach up to 30 hours per week.
- Schedule tests, classes, and rotas, according to the needs of the Centre.
- Manage a team of teachers by giving guidance and support, and where necessary, help teachers reach their maximum potential while ensuring the high standard of professional teaching is maintained.
- Support the Centre Manager and Sports Manager, as required, according to the needs of the Centre.
-Carry out classroom observations and give feedback to the teachers
- Enhanced DBS disclosure is essential, dated within the last three months or the willingness to purchase one, if you are not subscribed to the update service.
- As our Director of Studies, you will be required to attend two separate briefing days on the 24th and the 25th June 2022 in London.
- You will also be required to complete an online Level 1 Safeguarding course at no cost to yourselves (this takes approx. 30 minutes to complete and pass).
DELTA, MA in TESOL, BA in TESOL
Also you need to be:
Eligible to live and work in the UK.
English native level of competence.
Excellent communication skills.
You must be flexible and adaptable in your work.
Ability and desire to work both independently and as part of a team.
Excellent organisational and managerial skills.
Ability to place students within the correct English class according to their ability level.
Create and adhere to timetables.
Previous Summer School experience on a residential courses is essential.
Salary and Benefits
Anglophiles Academic Ltd
More Company Information
More jobs from this recruiter
Click here to visit the Anglophiles Academic Ltd website
Start a new career as an English teacher and teach anywhere in the world. NOW ONLY €999!www.tefl-in-italy.com
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack
Gain the freedom to work from home or travel the world while working by teaching English online or in the classroom.
120-Hour TEFL certificate course - 84% discount for Tefl.com members. Enroll Now!International Open Academy