Full-Time and Part-Time YLs and General English Teachers
- Deadline: Mon 16 Sep 2019 00:00:00 UTC
- Spain: Córdoba.
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 2
- Degree Required
Details of Position
As well as English, we offer classes of French, German and Spanish as a second language.
We teach all ages and levels and some of our most popular courses include: Cambridge preparation, Trinity, Business English, as well as Young Learners courses. We have excellent teaching resources and we believe in small class sizes and a pleasant working environment.
Please refrain from applying if you are not a dedicated and professional teacher.
FULL-TIME YOUNG LEARNERS AND GENERAL ENGLISH TEACHERS:
22 or 24 teaching hours per week. The successful candidate will be expected to teach all ages from Pre-Primary to teenagers as well as adults at all levels.
PART-TIME YOUNG LEARNERS AND GENERAL ENGLISH TEACHERS:
Around 10-12 teaching hours per week. The successful candidate will be expected to teach all ages from Pre-Primary to teenagers as well as adults at all levels.
Absolutely essential are: a smart and professional appearance and attitude; friendly and sociable manner; effective teamworking skills; loads of energy and a genuine passion for teaching young learners.
Optional overtime, depending on demand.
Be NATIVE-LEVEL English speakers and ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE EU; send CV including contact telephone number, photo and names of two professional referees.
Candidates must have:
* a minimum of one year's experience
* a "survival" level of Spanish
* a suitable teaching qualification
* a university degree (preferably related to language and/or education)
* a bright and lively personality that motivates students - particularly ESSENTIAL in the case of YLs.
* previous experience teaching Cambridge Exams preparation courses.
Only candidates meeting all of the above requirements will be contacted.
Accepted candidates will be sent a preliminary (EFL-related) written task to complete before interview stage.
Salary and Benefits
- FULL-TIME YOUNG LEARNERS AND GENERAL ENGLISH TEACHERS / VERY YOUNG LEARNERS TEACHER:
Start rate of Euro 1,220 for 24 contact hours.
- PART-TIME YOUNG LEARNERS AND GENERAL ENGLISH TEACHER:
- Social security; free (optional) medical check up; two weeks' paid holiday at Christmas; one week at Easter; all local bank holidays/festivities.
- Training and development workshops.
- 50% discount on our Spanish classes.
The contract will run between the second half of September 2019 and Friday 5 June 2020 with possible offer of summer work (June, July or August 2020).
Take The Anglo 8-week summer Delta M2 course in Cancun, Mondays – Thursdays. Or the 4-week summer CELTA course in Puerto Vallarta. EARLY BIRD PRICES available now!Click to find out more.
Become TEFL qualified in relaxed, sunny Madrid. 120-hour, 4-week course. Observed teaching practice.
Observed teaching practice. With over 30 schools in Spain, guaranteed job-offer for top-graduates. Excellent value for money at only 990€. Change your life for the better!Click to find out more.
Become TEFL qualified in sunny Malaga in southern Spain or wonderful Rome. Get your passport to live and work in Spain, Italy or anywhere around the globe. EARLY BIRD FEE!Click to find out more.