High Paying Kids & Adult Teaching Jobs in China 17,000 RMB / 2,500USD per month
- China, Nationwide.
- Gold Star TEFL Recruitment
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 40
- Degree Required
- Teach motivated adult or young learners
- Modern classrooms with excellent teaching resources
- Year-round start dates
- Structured training and practical teacher training program
- New and experienced teachers welcome to apply
- Legal Z work visas provided
- Completely free recruitment process from start to finish
- Apply today and take begin your teaching adventure in China with a school you can trust!
Details of Position
We are looking for motivated and inspiring English teachers with a creative flair and a thirst for adventure.
Our high academic standards and fun learning environment have established our schools as the very best in China. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to work with a friendly teaching team where you creativity will be valued and you teaching will really make a difference to students’ lives.
Right now we have openings with the leading schools in China, from kindergartens to primary, middle and high schools, universities and private language centers including Wall Street English, English First and many more. We provide detailed job descriptions, city guides and interviews with current teachers for each position.
All the schools provide exceptional teaching materials, the latest educational technology with interactive white boards and have friendly teaching teams, supportive management, and offer a generous compensation package. In short, they are fantastic schools to work for and are waiting to speak to you now.
Read interviews and articles written by some current teachers: Google 'Gold Star TEFL Recruitment'
We have positions teaching kindergarten kids, young learners aged 7 to 12, teenagers, university students or adult students. Whatever your preference for age group, we have suitable options for you to consider. We also have positions at schools that teach all ages groups, which is a good way to build a greater variety of teaching experiences.
With private school positions, class sizes are kept small to an average of 8-12 students which allows for noticeable progress to be made and also makes classroom management that much easier. For public school jobs class sizes are typically larger with between 20 to 30 students per class, although you will have a Chinese teaching assistant to help with giving instructions and running activities.
Right now interviews are being held for teaching positions in over major 50 cities across China. Teach along the vibrant east coast in Shanghai, Beijing, Tianjin, Hangzhou, Suzhou and Shenzhen for example or head west to Chongqing or even up north to the Inner Mongolian cities of Baotou or Hohhot. The choice is yours, we will send you detailed job descriptions, city information and compensation packages once we receive your application.
• Bachelor’s degree
• TEFL certificate preferred but not required
• Native English speaking level of competency with a clear accent
• Teaching experience preferred
• Plenty of passion and energy
Salary and Benefits
• Free accommodation: Western style, near the school
• Flight allowance provided
• Legal ‘Z’ work visa provided
• 12 days public holidays plus 10 days extra holidays
• Airport pick-up and full induction program
• Health insurance provided
• Free Mandarin Chinese lessons
• Staff trips and events
• On-going training and academic support
• Promotion opportunities
Gold Star TEFL Recruitment
More Company Information
Gold Star TEFL Recruitment has over 10 years experience in the education industry in China. We provide teachers with access to the latest teaching jobs with the most prestigious English schools, all screened in depth. All our services to teachers completely free of charge. Read reviews from our teachers in China: Google 'Gold Star TEFL Recruitment'
Click here to visit the
Gold Star TEFL Recruitment website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
4 week intensive courses with hands-on teaching practice, to gain the necessary skills for effective teaching. Support and professional feedback from our experienced Cambridge CELTA tutors. Reserve your place today!Click to find out more.