Summer Activities Organiser for Older Teenagers
- United Kingdom: Oxford.
- St Clare's
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 12
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job
- Applicant must have right to work in United Kingdom.
Details of Position
2. Under the supervision of the Activities Director, to prepare in advance events and activities, including arts & crafts, sports training and competitions, dance, film & drama, quizzes, games, discos and karaoke events, cultural visits, and excursions according to interests and expertise.
3. To contribute to the leadership of activities and excursions, observing the St Clares guidelines for a successful event (see Staff Handbook) during afternoons, evenings, and weekends.
4. To assist with office and administration duties as required, including collating lists for free excursions, collecting payments for additional trips, overseeing equipment loan, advertising events, making displays, etc.
5. To be actively involved in provision of the duty of care, including completing risk assessments, monitoring student behaviour, encouraging integration, and accompanying students to hospital or doctors surgery as required.
6. To assist with student arrivals on busy Sundays.
7. To assist the Welfare Managers with curfew by escorting students to their houses after late night excursions and activities.
8. To actively promote St Clares and the Spring, Summer and Online Courses. This includes seeking opportunities to take photographs of students, share them with marketing, and recommend other courses.
9. To perform other duties as reasonably required to promote an educational and enjoyable experience for the students (e.g., escorting visitors/agents, engaging with inspections etc.)
Salary and Benefits
18-20 £327.84 per week
21-22 £440.64 per week
23 and over £456.00 per week
1 meal per day for local staff taken while on duty, and all meals are provided for those living in
TEFL Trinity CertTESOL Courses in Rome and Malaga Beach: 100% Online, Blended and Face-to-face courses.
SPECIAL OFFER: €999 if paid by 1st June. Sign up now!www.tefl-abroad.org/
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack