NATIVE-LEVEL ENGLISH TEACHERS REQUIRED
- Spain: Granollers.
- Cambridge School
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Number of positions: 4
- Applicant must have permission to work in the EU or hold a valid work permit for employment in the EU.
Details of Position
All our schools have fully-equipped classrooms with interactive whiteboards, fibre-optic internet connection and access to our bank of supplementary material and resources.
Our schools offer a supportive, friendly work environment. All our new teachers are assigned a mentor to help them adapt to our systems and procedures. We provide ongoing professional training through seminars and observations which can help teachers further develop their skills. Our teaching staff of over 80 welcome new colleagues and provide the opportunity to make new friends quickly.
The Vallès Oriental is situated between Barcelona (a 30min train journey away), the Montseny mountain range (also 30mins by train) and Mataro beach (30mins by bus). Most of our teachers live in Granollers, the regional capital, which has a population of around 60,000. Granollers has cinemas, gyms, parks and lots of great places to eat, drink and socialise.
Our 2024-25 academic year runs from 13th September to 19th June and our summer courses run from 25th June to 29th July.
- Teachers with native-level competence and pronunciation ONLY
- CELTA or Trinity CertTesol ONLY
- Full, clean driving licence and willingness to drive essential
- Preference given to candidates who are prepared to live locally, in Granollers/Vallès Oriental
Salary and Benefits
- The guaranteed minimum salary for a new teacher is 16,576.00 euros gross for 740hrs teaching between 13th Sept and 19th June (approximately 21hrs per week). This is based on an hourly rate of 22.40. The annual salary is divided up as follows: 984.44 in September (if the teacher starts on the 13th), 1,640.74 per month from October to May, 1039.13 in June (we finish on the 19th), plus an extra holiday payment of 1,426.53 in June. Teachers who work more than the 740hrs guaranteed minimum (most teachers do!), earn extra hours at the rate of 22.40 per hour.
- Teachers who start later in the year are guaranteed the proportional annual hours and salary. Their monthly salary, 1,640.74, is the same as for teachers who started in September.
- Teachers who work on our 5-week summer course earn an additional 1,600.00 or more.
-We have two weeks' holiday for Christmas and one week for Easter plus at least seven bank holidays during the year.
TEFL CertTESOL Courses in Rome (Italy) and Malaga (Spain), accredited by Trinity College London. 100% Online, Blended and Face-to-face Courses.
Sign up now and start your teaching career next month!www.tefl-abroad.org
Book your Cambridge CELTA Course at IELS Malta and start your career in English language teaching anywhere in the world!
A 4-week intensive course for applicants with little or no experience from 04 March. FREE accommodation for the first students!www.ielsmalta.com
With 20+ years of ESL expertise, Maximo Nivel's award-winning TEFL course combines hands-on training with theory to successfully teach all over the world.www.maximonivel.com
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack
Learn how to teach English confidently and get the most prestigious TEFL Certificate! Small groups, personal approach and individual support. Highly qualified, experienced and supportive team of tutors. Very high pass rate!www.teflcertificates-avo.com