SUMMER EFL TEACHER - NON-RESIDENTIAL - SECURE YOUR SUMMER JOB WITH ALPADIA!
- Deadline: Tue 31 May 2022 00:00:00 UTC
- United Kingdom: Brighton.
- ALPADIA Language Schools
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 5
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job
We have a handful of teaching positions for the summer of 2022 and we are looking to employ the best.
Do you live in or near Brighton? Are you looking for a reasonable number of contact hours with good hourly pay? Do you want to develop as an EFL teacher within a friendly and supportive team? If so, apply now!
APPLY, INTERVIEW & ONBOARD EASILY!
Details of Position
1. Teaching English as a foreign language to young students from other countries
2. Maintaining proper levels of student discipline, safety and welfare
3. Ensuring weekly administrative duties are completed accurately
4. Attending and participating in daily staff meetings / weekly workshops
5. Ensuring adequate preparation for all teaching sessions
04/07/22 - 12/08/22 (shorter contracts available)
Monday - Friday Mornings with 15-19 hours contact hours
Alpadia is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will need to undertake an Enhanced DBS check.
CELTA or CertTESOL (essential), and DELTA or DipTESOL (desirable)
Educated to Bachelor's degree level
Native-level speaker of English
Excellent communication skills
Flexibility and adaptability
Ability to plan engaging lessons using the communicative approach
Salary and Benefits
The key benefits of working with us are:
1. Attractive renumeration with £22 per hour contact time
2. A fantastic experience with a small, professional and dynamic team
3. A fantastic working location and environment
ALPADIA Language Schools
More Company Information
More jobs from this recruiter
Click here to visit the ALPADIA Language Schools website
TEFL Trinity CertTESOL Courses in Rome and Malaga Beach: 100% Online, Blended and Face-to-face courses.
SPECIAL OFFER: €999 if paid by 1st June. Sign up now!www.tefl-abroad.org/
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack