ENGLISH LANGUAGE CAMP COUNSELOR IN FRANCE
- Deadline: Sat 05 Feb 2022 00:00:00 UTC
- France: Multiple Locations.
- Nacel - American Village
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 20
- Short Term/Summer job, Residential
Details of Position
Now hiring for the following start dates at our American village overnight camps:
- February 16 - April 15
- March 03 or 10 - April 22 or 29
- March 17 or 24 - May 20
- April 7 - June 24
- April 20 - June 17 or 24
- April 27 - June 17 or 24
- May 26 - July 15 or 29
You would be an English Language Counselor, living at our immersion camps, which are scattered in the countryside across France. You would lead activities & English classes for French children between the ages of 7 & 17 years old. Counselors are responsible for the safety and well-being of the campers under their care.
The average contract length is 4 to 8 weeks. Salary is 1170 euros per month. Meals and housing are paid for by the employer.
- Camp counseling, childcare, &/or teaching experience
- Idiomatic level of English
- Correct grammar and spelling on application
- Knowledge of north American or British history and culture, preferably through travel or studies
- Clear criminal history
- Being a team player, being organized, and a good communicator
- Capable of organizing activities in English : sports, arts & crafts, dance, large scale games, etc.
- Happy to perform in skits, tell stories, lead songs & cheers, all in English.
- A CELTA or TEFL certificate is not required. However, classroom teaching can be a part of this job. Counselors are receptive to our approach of teaching English through active participation, positive reinforcement and encouragement.
Salary and Benefits
- Shared dorm-style housing with other counselors, bedding included.
- Meals included.
- Free laundry services are available at least once a week.
- Absolutely no application fee to apply to this job.
- All counselors may request a 55 defrayal of train travel to their village (within France).
- Accident insurance while working for work-related injuries.
- We have multiple camps running simultaneously across France. Nacel pays for any work-related transportation costs if the counselor changes camps.
Nacel - American Village
More Company Information
More jobs from this recruiter
Click here to visit the Nacel - American Village website
Start a new career as an English teacher and teach anywhere in the world. NOW ONLY €999!www.tefl-in-italy.com
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack
Gain the freedom to work from home or travel the world while working by teaching English online or in the classroom.
120-Hour TEFL certificate course - 84% discount for Tefl.com members. Enroll Now!International Open Academy