- United Kingdom: Various.
- Ardmore Language Schools
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 50
- Short Term/Summer job, Residential
- Undergraduate Degree and CELTA or TrinityTESOL or equivalent (must include 6 observed teaching hours)
- A passion for teaching young learners!
We are looking for:
- Clear communicators with a natural ability to explain different aspects of Englishlanguage
- Experience teaching English to young learners
- Organisation skills
- Team players
- Adaptability and flexibility in a busy, international working environment
- A respect for cultural diversity
Details of Position
With over 35 years of experience, Ardmore Language Schools is a leading junior English Language programme provider which takes English learning beyond the classroom. We pride ourselves in offering young international students a high standard and safe learning experience in the UK whilst they enjoy a culturally immersive and fun activity programme.
We are currently looking for people like you to join our centre academic team. You will deliver inspiring and engaging EFL lessons to classes of up to 15 young learners using Ardmores in-house developed syllabus. You will also participate fully in Ardmore centre life by going on excursions and undertaking welfare duties.
- Reports to Director of Studies (DOS).
-Fixed-Term Contracts: Full Days; 42 hours per week or Half Days; 21 hours per week over various non-continuous periods of time.
- Evening and weekend work required.
- Residential and non-residential options available.
- Some weeks you may be required to work in excess of 48 hours. You will therefore be asked to 'optout of the 48-hour Working Time Directive.
-Clear communicator with a natural ability to explain different aspects of English language.
-Punctual and organised.
-Ability to motivate and enjoy working with large groups of children/teenagers.
-Commitment to safeguarding students at all times.
-Have a suitable police check/ enhanced DBS (Ardmore can assist with this).
-Available to work for 2-8 week periods during June, July and August, on a fixed-term basis.
Salary and Benefits
Ardmore Language Schools
More Company Information
More jobs from this recruiter
Click here to visit the Ardmore Language Schools website
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack
Gain the freedom to work from home or travel the world while working by teaching English online or in the classroom.
120-Hour TEFL certificate course - 84% discount for Tefl.com members. Enroll Now!International Open Academy