- Deadline: Sat 01 Oct 2022 00:00:00 UTC
- China: 20 Chengzhong Road, Jiading District.
- SILC Business School, Shanghai University
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 10
- Degree Required
Department: English Programs
Location: Jiading campus, Shanghai
Reporting to: Head - English Department
Overall Role Description:
An EFL Teacher at SILC prepares / plans and delivers all teaching requirements end-to-end on a termly basis using a prescribed syllabus and materials.
English teachers duties are divided into three categories: teaching requirements, administrative requirements and additional requirements.
Details of Position
2. at least holding a bachelor degree
3. two years' experience as an English teacher OR holding a CELTA/DELTA/TEFL certificate
2. Desirable experience involves teaching Academic English within a university context and to Chinese students
3. Candidates will be expected to possess an ability to work closely with co-teachers and to have a clear interest in professional development
4. Due to Covid-19 travel restrictions, preference will be given to applicants already in China.
Salary and Benefits
SILC Business School, Shanghai University
More Company Information
More jobs from this recruiter
Click here to visit the SILC Business School, Shanghai University website
Gain the freedom to work from home or travel the world while working by teaching English online or in the classroom.
120-Hour TEFL certificate course - 84% discount for Tefl.com members. Enroll Now!International Open Academy
Start a new career as an English teacher and teach anywhere in the world. Book your interview now!www.tefl-in-italy.com
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack