ENGLISH TEACHER (GENERAL ADULT AND BUSINESS ENGLISH)
- Deadline: Fri 29 Oct 2021 00:00:00 UTC
- Hungary: Budapest.
- Angol Intézet Kft.
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 2
- Degree Required
Angol Intézet is a rapidly expanding English language school located in Budapest, Hungary focused on teaching English to adults for the purposes of English language communication in work and business. We are seeking qualified native level English speakers to fill the role of English language teacher for online classes.
Details of Position
Angol Intézet is a rapidly expanding English language school located in Budapest, Hungary focused on teaching English to adults for the purposes of English language communication in work and business. We are seeking qualified native level English speakers to fill the role of English language teacher.
+ Did you know that in 2019 Budapest was voted European Best Destination and was selected by the Economist Intelligence Unit as the most liveable city in Eastern Europe?
+ Lonely Planet rates Budapest as one of Europe's top travel destinations (2nd place).
+ CNN describes Budapest as Europe's most beautiful wintertime city.
+ And according to the European Backpacker Index 2018 Budapest is one of the most affordable cities in Europe.
+ Find out what the buzz is about! Whether it's Budapest's unique "ruin pubs", the Europe-leading "Sziget" music festival, or the world class A38 boat/concert venue Budapest is where it's happening.
Angol Intézet is a rapidly expanding English language school located in Budapest, Hungary focused on teaching English to adults for the purposes of English language communication in work and business. The school currently has three locations in Budapest and also offers English language instruction online and on site at companies.
The success of the language school has proven that demand for personalized English language instruction in the premium segment is strong. This position represents an excellent opportunity for a talented, ambitious and qualified teacher to propel their career in a post-Covid rebound.
Angol Intézet is seeking qualified native level English speakers to fill the role of English language teacher.
The position involves teaching English as a foreign language (TEFL) to adults in small group (2-8 students) and individual (1:1) classes. Course focuses include business English, general English, targeted preparation for job interviews, presentations and negotiations, and language exam preparation. Courses take place online and in our modern, high-level language centres and on-site at companies in Budapest.
- native level English speaker,
- university/college degree,
- internationally recognized TEFL teaching qualification required (Cambridge CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL preferred),
- two to three years of experience teaching English as a foreign language,
- enthusiasm, professionalism, responsibility, reliability and emotional intelligence,
- ability/willingness to teach online and in person,
- citizenship of a country from which citizens can visit Hungary for 90 days without a visa.
- experience teaching business English,
- experience and willingness to teach learners of a wide range of levels (A2-C1),
- experience in exam preparation for internationally recognized language exams such as IELTS and Cambridge,
- experience with curriculum development,
- experience living or working abroad,
- basic knowledge of and/or experience in business,
- openness to technology and new ways of teaching,
- basic awareness of news, trends, and current events.
Salary and Benefits
- partial flight compensation,
- "hit the ground running" accommodation stipend,
- induction and mentoring upon arrival, and continuing professional development in the form of regular workshops, class observations and exposure to new methods of teaching and course types,
- a 12 month contract with a guaranteed, fixed monthly salary (HUF 300,000/USD 1,000),
- access to public healthcare,
- the opportunity to earn extra income through overtime (optional),
- 4 weeks of paid holiday during the term of the contract (spring, autumn and summer breaks + Hungarian public holidays),
- premium clientele.
Contract duration: January 10, 2022 - December 16, 2022 (with an option to extend).
Application deadline: Friday, October 29, 2021.
Angol Intézet Kft.
More Company Information
More jobs from this recruiter
Click here to visit the Angol Intézet Kft. website
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack
Gain the freedom to work from home or travel the world while working by teaching English online or in the classroom.
120-Hour TEFL certificate course - 84% discount for Tefl.com members. Enroll Now!International Open Academy
Start a new career as an English teacher and teach anywhere in the world. Book your interview now!www.tefl-in-italy.com