FULL-TIME ONLINE IELTS Teacher
- Deadline: Thu 24 Jun 2021 00:00:00 UTC
- Online: Online.
- Advantage Exam Preparation Limited
- Experience: 5 YEARS
- Positions: 1
You must have superb IT skills and be confident providing feedback over online platforms.
You must be passionate about teaching online, believe that the future of education is online and want to be part of one of the leading providers in the world.
Details of Position
IELTS Advantage has quickly become the leading online provider of online IELTS education in the world.
We are proud to say that we have the highest number of recorded success stories in the IELTS industry. We want your help to create even more.
Over half a million people visit our website each month and more than 2 million follow us on social media.
In 6 years, we have grown in revenue from just $50,000 in our first year to a thriving multi-7 figure business, making us one of the fastest-growing companies in the UK and one of the fastest-growing education businesses in the world.
The key reason why we are successful and growing so quickly is we take a principled approach to everything we do and we are dedicated to providing value to anyone who comes into contact with the company.
We provide 1-on-1 help to professionals aiming for a 7 or above in the IELTS test.
Part of our online course allows students to submit their writing and get detailed video feedback on their performance. You will provide them with comments on their performance and suggestions for improvement. You will pinpoint the exact reasons why they may not be at the required level and give them tailored advice.
Another feature of this course allows students to meet online with an IELTS expert and do a mock speaking test. You will simulate the speaking test and provide instant feedback to students. You will provide them with comments on their performance and suggestions for improvement.
Other responsibilities will include training, replying to academic emails, supporting students in weekly group lessons, and project work.
The role requires 7 hours of work, 5 days a week with flexibility in relation to the time you start and finish work each day. You will be able to choose a start and finish time which is suitable for your own time zone. You will be paid $2,800 per month and be eligible for our bonus scheme.
- IELTS expert. Past examiner status is essential
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently essential.
- English to native speaker level or native speaker.
- A high level of comfort using software and technology.
Please DO NOT apply if you do not meet the above requirements or if you have applied for previous roles with us. Do NOT email CVs.
- When recruiting our aim is to find people who fit our company culture and can help our students be successful. This means our recruitment process can be quite slow and involves various stages including but not limited to a personality test and technical assessment, interviews and a satisfactory reference check.
- You must also have a reliable laptop or desktop with audio and video capability.
- Your internet access should be very fast (at least 5 mb/s down 5 mb/s up).
- This role requires you to work from home.
- Your working environment should be quiet, free from distractions with surroundings to a suitable standard for completing video corrections.
Salary and Benefits
- Company bonus scheme. Earn up to $600 extra per month depending on performance.
- Unlimited annual leave.
- Weekly training opportunities.
- Enhanced company sick pay scheme.
- Flexible working options.
- Work from home.
- Opportunity to work for an exciting company with a great culture.
- Work with dedicated students and professional colleagues.
Advantage Exam Preparation Limited
More Company Information
More jobs from this recruiter
Click here to visit the Advantage Exam Preparation Limited website
Gain the freedom to work from home or travel the world while working by teaching English online or in the classroom.
120-Hour TEFL certificate course - 84% discount for Tefl.com members. Enroll Now!International Open Academy
Start a new career as an English teacher and teach anywhere in the world. Book your interview now!www.tefl-abroad.org
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack
Latest TEFL Blog Posts