EF- Education First-ESL Teachers Wanted in Hangzhou, China
- China: Hangzhou,China.
- Hangzhou Yingzhifu Language Training Center
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 10
- Degree Required
- 100+ Internationals Teachers currently employed
- Paid Legal Z-Visa
- Flight allowance
- Bonus for every class taught
- Quarterly Performance bonuses
- Monthly housing allowance
- Contract completion bonus up to 15,000 RMB
- Paid onboard training and continuous professional development program
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Free Mandarin lessons
Details of Position
* Teaching children ranging from 3 - 18 years old
* Plan creative lessons with the help of our course books, unit/lesson aims and materials
* Attending in centre training
* Deliver in centre training (for Senior Teachers and above)
* Grade students tests and class admin on our intranet for your classes (mark attendance, grade homework, publish homework for the following week, publish what was covered in this weeks class)
* Effective communication with colleagues and co-teachers to ensure your classes get the best possible lessons each week
* Self development with our Cambridge Teaching Knowledge Test qualifications
* Growth Opportunities for committed, career minded professionals!
This is a full-time (40 hours per week) position with a maximum of 20 teaching hours (non-peak) and 26 hours (peak season) + additional office hours for lesson planning, preparation and admin. Working hours are typically afternoons, evening and weekends, with all teachers having two consecutive days off per week.
Theres a saying in China that goes: Up there is heaven, down here are Hangzhou and Suzhou. Hangzhou is located on the coast of Eastern China and is the capital of Zhejiang province. It is a cultural, economic, and educational hub.
It is also one of the most famous tourist cities, thanks to West Lake, one of Chinas most famous natural landmarks.
During the Yuan dynasty, it was called the most beautiful and luxurious city in the world by a famous Italian traveller Marco Polo. Having a long history of 2200 years, Hangzhou is one of seven ancient cities in China.
The city is not just famous for its beauty. The food here is simply incredible. Restaurants like The Grandmas and Green Tea give diners a wonderful taste of Zhejiang province, which is characterised as fresh and a little bit sweet.
Population: 9 million
Public Transportation: 2 major train stations, 1 international airport, 4 subway lines, hundreds of bus routes & taxis
Language: Mandarin, local dialects
Climate: Subtropical, with four distinct seasons
EF Hangzhou Flagship opened in 2001
Teach English in Hangzhou at one of our 10 schools
WHAT MAKES HANGZHOU UNIQUE?
Considered one of the safest and cleanest cities in China
Considered a major transit hub of Chinateachers can go anywhere quickly and on the cheap from here
West Lake, the key feature of the city is massive and adds lots of green splendor to the landscape. To admire the beauty of West Lake, visitors can leisurely bike, jog or walk along the paths that circumnavigate the lake
There are a number of small mountains that surround the city, making Hangzhou a great place for people who love to hike. Tucked out-of-sight are many ancient temples and pagodas that are open to visitors
Every year, people line up along the river that runs through the city to see a tidal bore, which often occurs in the fall
Shanghai is only 1 hour away by bullet train
Teacher - Senior Teacher - Associate Director of Studies - Director of Studies
* Applicants must be citizens from the United States, United Kingdom,South Africa, Canada, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand (visa requirement)
* Bachelor degree
* 120 hour TEFL or other teaching qualification (or willing to obtain one) or 2 years post graduate certificate
* Clean criminal background check, valid within 6 months will need to be notarized
* A match with our core values and a love for enabling a child's growth!
Salary and Benefits
NET package (after tax) 17,800RMB 25,000RMB based on level of full-time relevant teaching experience (including housing allowance & quarterly bonuses)
* A monthly accommodation stipend 3,000 RMB
* Bonus for every class taught
* Quarterly performance bonus: up to 2,000 RMB
* Flight allowance of 11,250 RMB (15 months contract) OR 18,000 (2 year contract)
* Contract completion bonus of 15,000 RMB for a 2 year contract
* Staff referral bonus of 5,000 RMB per teacher
* Fully legal work (Z) visa and residence permit
* Initial paid onboard training and continuous professional development program
* 22 days paid holiday annually (15 months contract) OR 24 days paid holiday annually (during second year of 2 year contract)
* Comprehensive medical insurance
* Free Mandarin lessons both face to face and online with a native Chinese teacher
* Airport pick-up and logistics support
* On-going training and academic support
* Promotion opportunities in our ever expanding franchise those who want to develop, we create the opportunities to do so!
Hangzhou Yingzhifu Language Training Center
More Company Information
More jobs from this recruiter
Click here to visit the Hangzhou Yingzhifu Language Training Center website
Start a new career as an English teacher and teach anywhere in the world. Book your interview now!www.tefl-in-italy.com
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack
Gain the freedom to work from home or travel the world while working by teaching English online or in the classroom.
120-Hour TEFL certificate course - 84% discount for Tefl.com members. Enroll Now!International Open Academy