- Deadline: Thu 15 Oct 2020 00:00:00 UTC
- Italy: Sinalunga.
- Morgan School Sinalunga
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 1
- Freelance Position
Details of Position
We cater for a variety of learners including young learners, teens and adults. The ideal candidates will be expected to teach ALL age groups from Monday to Friday. All didactic material, will be provided throughout the year. Candidates must be dynamic, cheerful, professional, hard working and have the flexibility to work with all age groups.
The ideal teacher is required to:
- have good classroom management;
- plan, prepare and deliver lessons to a range of classes and age groups;
- prepare tests, examination papers and extra curricular activities;
- mark and provide appropriate feedback on oral and written work;
Team work, commitment, professionalism and loyalty are essential requirements.
- Competitive salary offered
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in teaching English as a foreign language
- Preference will be given to EU citizens (EU passport) and those with a UK residency
- Have a driving licence
- Some knowledge of Italian preferable but not essential.
Salary and Benefits
Start a new career as an English teacher and teach anywhere in the world. Book your interview now!www.tefl-abroad.org
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our 2020 Media Pack
Earn your TEFL Certificate at one of our exciting global locations or study online! Explore new languages and cultures and gain global skills. We offer job guidance and graduate-level credits.www.vialingua.com
Latest TEFL Blog Posts