EFL teachers for MoD/Capita training
- United Kingdom: Shrivenham, Wiltshire.
- Dialogue Language Services International
- Experience: 3 YEARS
- Positions: 5
- Freelance Position
- Degree Required
Details of Position
Positions are on a freelance, short term contract basis, with courses ranging from 1 - 20 weeks in total and commencing at varying times throughout the year. The majority of the courses take place in Shrivenham, Wiltshire.
We are specifically looking for tutors with:
- Experience of teaching military personnel on mid to long term contracts
- Experience of designing/managing military English language courses
- A genuine knowledge of military life (ie ex-service personnel)
- Experience of designing/managing English language courses
- A base local to Shrivenham, Wiltshire if possible
Please contact us if you meet the above criteria, plus the qualifications set out below. You can apply via TEFL.com or by sending your CV and covering letter to Ann-Marie Mead via the Dialogue website.
Notes to consider before applying:
1. You must be able to evidence you have a permanent residence in the UK, by way of a financial document. Commonly accepted examples include a utility bill or bank statement and must be dated within the last 3 months.
2. If you are considered for a position, you will be asked to provide (or apply for if you do not already have one) a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) certificate. Further information and the application process can be found at Gov.uk/request-copy-criminal-record
3. This position is only applicable to those who have a current UK address (England, Wales, Scotland, NI)
4. We advise only to apply if you are currently living and working in the UK, as there will be a requirement to attend preparation days prior to the start of a course. This applies to courses both in the UK and abroad and will take place in Shrivenham, Wiltshire.
5. MOD prefer tutors that have prior experience of working on a UK base before considering them for a position abroad, so we cannot guarantee that you will be selected for a course abroad with your first submission.
- A CELTA/TESOL qualification
- A minimum of 3 years qualified teaching experience
- A degree
- A DELTA or DipTESOL
- A certificate in International Political Science, International Relations or equivalent
Salary and Benefits
Dialogue Language Services International
More Company Information
More jobs from this recruiter
Click here to visit the Dialogue Language Services International website
Start a new career as an English teacher and teach anywhere in the world. Book your interview now!Click to find out more.
Get the most out of your CELTA on our part-time 12 week course. Equips teachers for both face-to-face and online teaching. Gain a teaching qualification recognised world-wide.Click to find out more.
Face to face (Vietnam/ Cambodia) self-paced and virtual classes (anywhere in the world). Includes practical placement and job assistance. Option to take practical in Vietnam/Cambodia with self-paced or virtual option.Click to find out more.
CELTA Online Hybrid Course. The University of Texas at Austin (UT) is one the most prestigious institutions to offer the CELTA program.
Special pricing available for virtual CELTA sessions June and July 2020. See our website for full dates and costs details.Click to find out more.