Director of Studies - Summer Residential Centres
- Deadline: Fri 19 Jun 2020 00:00:00 UTC
- United Kingdom: Lincolnshire .
- Anglophiles Academic Ltd
- Experience: ENTRY LEVEL
- Positions: 4
- Freelance Position
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job, Residential
Are you focused, organised and passionate about leading and supporting a team of EFL Teachers?
We are looking for a Director of Studies (DoS) to work in our Residential Centres in Boston College (Lincolnshire) or Funcoast World (Skegness).
Details of Position
Anglophiles Academic is accredited by ABLS (Accreditation Body for Language Services).
- Manage and oversee a team of teachers who teach up to 30 hours per week.
- Schedule test, classes and rotas, according to the needs of the Centre.
- Manage the team of teachers by giving guidance and support, and where necessary, help teachers reach their maximum potential while ensuring the high standard of professional teaching is maintained.
- Support the Centre Manager and Sports Manager, as required, according to the needs of the Centre.
- Enhanced DBS disclosure is essential, dated within the last three years or willingness to purchase one.
- All successful candidates must attend a briefing, to be held in London on Saturday 27th June 2020, as well as attending a Management training briefing on Friday 26th June 2020.
DELTA, MA in TESOL, BA in TESOL
Also you need to be:
Eligible to live and work in the UK
English native level of competence.
Excellent communication skills.
Flexibility and adaptability.
Ability and desire to work both independently and as part of a team.
Excellent organisational and managerial skills.
Ability to place students within the correct English class according to their ability level.
Create and adhere to timetables.
Previous Summer School experience on residential courses is essential.
Experience: 2 years Head Teacher experience in a similar environment would be a great advantage.
Must be able to attend an interview in our London Office
Salary and Benefits
Anglophiles Academic Ltd
More Company Information
More jobs from this recruiter
Click here to visit the Anglophiles Academic Ltd website
Become TEFL qualified in relaxed, sunny Madrid. 120-hour, 4-week course. Observed teaching practice.
Observed teaching practice. With over 30 schools in Spain, guaranteed job-offer for top-graduates. Excellent value for money at only 990€. Change your life for the better!Click to find out more.
Become TEFL qualified in sunny Malaga in southern Spain or wonderful Rome. Get your passport to live and work in Spain, Italy or anywhere around the globe. EARLY BIRD FEE!Click to find out more.
Certificate & Master Diploma Courses. Courses include: Teaching Young Learners, One-to-One, Business English, Grammar Awareness and Teaching English Online. Full Tutor Support and Employment Assistance.Click to find out more.
TEFL Worldwide Prague: Awarded Top TEFL Certification Program for 2018 & 2019 out of 1,010 courses and Best TEFL Course for Job Guidance Worldwide!
Accredited 4-week TEFL course in Prague with job guidance worldwide. Our graduates are teaching in 60+ countries.Click to find out more.