TEFL Vacancies at Leading Language School in Northern Spain
- Deadline: Thu 31 Oct 2019 00:00:00 UTC
- Spain: Arrasate-Mondragon.
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 1
- Degree Required
Details of Position
Start: Immediate start
End: end June or July 2020
Conditions, Working Week, etc.
- An average week involves 24 hours' teaching - children, teenagers, young adults, as well as business, general and exam classes - a bit of everything usually. You may also be involved Skype classes.
- The weekly workload varies slightly depending mainly on which intensive courses are on from week to week.
- Classes usually start at 7.30, 7.45 or 8.00. Classes often finish at around 20.00. There are of course periods of inactivity during the working day.
- Some of the lessons may be in-company, which means you have to travel from place to place. Company car available.
- The contract has a 3-month trial period. This protects both sides, employee and employer
Typically, you would have about 2 calendar weeks at Christmas (Dec. 22-Jan 6 approx.), 10 calendar days at Easter, plus one or two national holidays / saints' days throughout the year (fiestas and puentes).
- Degree Required
- Required qualifications:
- Cambridge CELTA.
- Native level English speaker preferred
- Degree required
- Preferred qualifications: Cambridge CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL
- Proficient user of English
- Proficient user of and ability to teach French, German or Italian an advantage, but not essential to apply
- EU National
- clean driving licence and willingness to drive
- first-class references on request
- proof of criminal record check
- proficient typist and IT user (MS Word, MS Excel...)
- confident in public, good communication skills
- reliable, punctual, able to meet deadlines
- willing to adapt to our clients culture.
Preferable (not essential)
- basic command of Spanish
- own transport
Salary and Benefits
Details of salary at interview
- We invite teachers for a week's training prior to starting their classes (week beginning 9th September) which includes observing a variety of classes, attending best practice sessions and thorough handovers
- Best practice sessions are held throughout the year by our experienced team
- Help and support is always at hand
- We find shared accommodation (average monthly rent: 700 for a 3-roomed flat = 250 + bills per person).
- Possibility of renewed contract for 2020-2021.
- We pick you up from the airport eg. Bilbao and take you to your flat.
TEFL Training Academy - Gain an internationally accredited Trinity CertTesol & TEFL-YL qualification in the heart of Europe.
GET over 200+ hours real classroom experience with observations from our tutors. Job placement available after graduation. APPLY NOW!Click to find out more.
Looking for an opportunity to expand your career choices at home or abroad, fund your travels or attain an internationally-recognised TESOL qualification? If yes, then one of our flagship TESOL courses could be for you! BA (Hons) TESOL & Linguistics MA Education with TESOL.Click to find out more.
Latest TEFL Blog Posts