University Teacher - EF Academic Partnerships
- Deadline: Fri 09 Aug 2019 00:00:00 UTC
- China: Shanghai.
- English First Academic Partnerships
- Experience: ENTRY LEVEL
- Positions: 15
- Degree Required
Details of Position
EF Academic Partnerships runs undergraduate and postgraduate programs at leading universities in Shanghai. We teach over 40,000 students across 22 universities. EF AP also provides professional development opportunities in various forms, including academic conferences, online training (both academic and managerial), action research projects and internationally accredited courses.
In addition to University ESL courses, qualified teachers have developed and are currently teaching the following courses: British Literature and History, Western Culture, Public Speaking, Academic Writing, US History, IELTS Preparation, Intercultural Communication, Modern European Languages. Many teachers have the chance to develop courses based on their specific interests and get the opportunity to gain university teaching experience in these courses.
- Deliver courses to a high academic standard
- Evaluate student progress, give accurate assessments, and provide guidance for improvement
- Maintain healthy working environment and comply with university standards
- Develop, update, and maintain materials for current or future courses
VISA REGULATIONS: Please be aware that the PRC has specific visa requirements and your application may not be processed because of these requirements.
- 2 Years of ESL teaching or related experience. Adult experience preferred
- University degree. Linguistic or education preferred
- Minimum 120h TEFL certification. CELTA, CertTESOL or above preferred
Salary and Benefits
- 13,500 RMB opening monthly salary
- potential increase based on relevant experience and qualifications
- Annual bonus up to 8,000 RMB
- Relocation advance 10,000 RMB
- Typically Monday to Friday schedule
- Summer and Winter vacations corresponding with university academic calendar
- Frequent work opportunities during semester breaks with other teaching contexts within the company
- Paid Chinese National holidays
- Statutory salary during semester breaks 2,500RMB per month
- Sponsored Z visa with 24hour online visa guidance and support
- Comprehensive medical package with Aetna insurance (3 Co-Paid Options Available)
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- Free hotel accommodation during first working week
- Certification programs including Foundation TEFL, Cambridge TKT, Trinity CertTESOL, Trinity DipTESOL
- EF-sponsored teacher conferences
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
3 month internationally recognised and accredited course with the Global English Teaching (GET) Academy. Includes 300 hours Teaching Practice in real Austrian classrooms. Apply NOW!Click to find out more.
Looking for an opportunity to expand your career choices at home or abroad, fund your travels or attain an internationally-recognised TESOL qualification? If yes, then one of our flagship TESOL courses could be for you! BA (Hons) TESOL & Linguistics MA Education with TESOL.Click to find out more.
Take The Anglo 8-week summer Delta M2 course in Cancun, Mondays – Thursdays. Or the 4-week summer CELTA course in Puerto Vallarta. EARLY BIRD PRICES available now!Click to find out more.
Become TEFL qualified in relaxed, sunny Madrid. 120-hour, 4-week course. Observed teaching practice.
Observed teaching practice. With over 30 schools in Spain, guaranteed job-offer for top-graduates. Excellent value for money at only 990€. Change your life for the better!Click to find out more.
Become TEFL qualified in sunny Malaga in southern Spain or wonderful Rome. Get your passport to live and work in Spain, Italy or anywhere around the globe. EARLY BIRD FEE!Click to find out more.