2700 USD -3000 USD/Month Teach English with Sesame Street English in China
- China: China.
- Sesame Street English
- Experience: ENTRY LEVEL
- Positions: 20
- Degree Required
Details of Position
- Perform students pick-up and drop-off procedures together with co-teachers.
- Begin and end classes on time.
- Follow lesson plans, teaching objectives and syllabus.
- Prepare and review the lesson in advance together with co-teachers.
- Arrange all materials, equipment, tables and chairs for a class in advance with co-teachers.
- Check the classroom for any dangerous or hazardous materials before class.
- Make sure the classroom is clean and properly arranged after class.
- Provide make-up lessons as required within policy hours.
- Interact with both parents and students in a way that is educational, fun, and engaging in classrooms and the centre.
- Work with co-teachers to post videos, photos, class comments, and announcements for parents.
- Inform students of center rules and be responsible for the student's welfare and progress.
- Discuss every class performance with co-teachers to determine areas for improvement.
- Grade students assignments and follow-up with students and parents if necessary.
- Adhere to pre and post lesson procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree or above.
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate or with over two years' teaching experience
- Fluent in English.
- American/Australian/Canadian/British (visa requirement)
- A clean criminal background.
- A clean bill of health.
- Able to be patient with young learners (ages 3-12).
- Has a positive attitude.
- Has the ability to use his/her creativity and imagination to make his/her class fun and educational.
- Polite and well-mannered.
* 20-25 teaching hours / week!
* 15-20 office hours / week!
Schedule & Holidays:
* Work 5 days/week
* At least 3 scheduled paid weeks off / year
- Degree Required
- Native level English speaker preferred
Salary and Benefits
RMB 14,000 to RMB 18,000 (After-Tax)
- Annual airfare reimbursement.
- Paid holidays.
- Free accommodation.
- Commission for students that sign up during your demonstration class.
- Z Visa sponsorship (provided that all required documents are available upon request)
Take The Anglo 8-week summer Delta M2 course in Cancun, Mondays – Thursdays. Or the 4-week summer CELTA course in Puerto Vallarta. EARLY BIRD PRICES available now!Click to find out more.
Become TEFL qualified in relaxed, sunny Madrid. 120-hour, 4-week course. Observed teaching practice.
Observed teaching practice. With over 30 schools in Spain, guaranteed job-offer for top-graduates. Excellent value for money at only 990€. Change your life for the better!Click to find out more.
Become TEFL qualified in sunny Malaga in southern Spain or wonderful Rome. Get your passport to live and work in Spain, Italy or anywhere around the globe. EARLY BIRD FEE!Click to find out more.