TEACH ENGLISH IN PRAGUE
- Czechia: Prague.
- EDUA Group, s.r.o.
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 10
- Freelance Position
- Degree Required
- small group and individual courses
- general and/or business English
- grammar and conversation courses
- various levels
- regular weekly courses and intensive courses
If you are interested please send us your CV. We also conduct online interviews.
Details of Position
- Join the biggest educational group in the Czech Republic
- Teach for four language schools - James Cook Languages, Caledonian School, Jipka and Tutor
- Start teaching right away we have plenty of courses to choose from!
- Great opportunity for new as well as experienced teachers
After a successful interview at EDUA Group, you will automatically join our team representing four language schools - James Cook Languages, Caledonian School, Jipka and Tutor.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Teaching in different types of courses - public and in-company courses
- Planning the lessons, helping the students to improve their language skills
- Using the CLT method in teaching, our Academic dept. will help you with this
This might be an excellent opportunity for you to relocate to a beautiful city of Prague, to become a professional teacher and a member of our young and dynamic team.
New courses start throughout the year, don't hesitate to apply any time.
- native level English speaker
- TEFL/CELTA certified, preferably with a university degree
- EU Citizen or non-EU with a valid business visa and trade license (or willingness to get them); we also offer professional visa assistance for a very reasonable price!
- interested in either full-time or part-time schedule
- flexible and willing to teach at different places within Prague
- energetic, reliable and motivated person with up-to-date approach to teaching
Salary and Benefits
- full-time/part-time schedule tailored to your needs and possibilities
- possibility to choose from a variety of courses (public, in-company, adults, teenagers, children etc.)
- full travel pass reimbursement, free language or professional courses (various languages, soft skills training), and other benefits for full-time teachers
- Czech lessons held for our teachers
- assistance in acquiring your first visa for a very reasonable price
- assistance in acquiring all other necessary permits to work in the Czech Republic (health insurance, housing assistance etc.)
- regular training sessions and workshops for further teachers development
- further career opportunities
- excellent library resources for lesson planning as well as self-study and entertainment
- teachers rooms with free internet access, printers and copy machines
- monthly newsletter, official and unofficial parties for teachers, etc.
- friendly and supportive environment
EDUA Group, s.r.o.
More Company Information
More jobs from this recruiter
Click here to visit the EDUA Group, s.r.o. website
3 month internationally recognised and accredited course with the Global English Teaching (GET) Academy. Includes 300 hours Teaching Practice in real Austrian classrooms. Apply NOW!Click to find out more.
Looking for an opportunity to expand your career choices at home or abroad, fund your travels or attain an internationally-recognised TESOL qualification? If yes, then one of our flagship TESOL courses could be for you! BA (Hons) TESOL & Linguistics MA Education with TESOL.Click to find out more.