Native Level English Teacher (Full-Time)
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Opo English Education Limited
- Experience: ENTRY LEVEL
- Positions: 1
- Degree Required
- Administer students' learning progress reports
- Stationed at our Causeway Bay office and willing to travel to students' homes on the Hong Kong Island side
Details of Position
Find out what our existing tutors have to say about their experience with us.
- Minimum bachelor degree from an accredited university
- Holder of TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certificate
Salary and Benefits
- Visa sponsorship (We understand that it is nerve-wracking to work in a foreign city. Our team at Opo will try our best to help make your transition to Hong Kong as easy as possible. E.g. We can help you find suitable accommodation options in Hong Kong.)
- 14-day paid annual leave and birthday leave
- Flexible working hours
- 5-day working week
Opo English Education Limited
More Company Information
Hello, our team at Opo is building a platform to match passionate tutors to the right students in Hong Kong. We are looking to connect native English speakers who can conduct in-home English lessons to children aged 1.5-12 years old. All lesson plans are provided. Whether you are fresh out of college hoping to work abroad as an English teacher or that you enjoy traveling around Hong Kong to students' homes to teach, apply now by sending your resume and a recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
4 week intensive courses with hands-on teaching practice, to gain the necessary skills for effective teaching. Support and professional feedback from our experienced Cambridge CELTA tutors. Reserve your place today!Click to find out more.