- Spain, Melilla
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 3
- Degree Required
* BEDA training classes
* English for very young learners (3, 4 and 5 years)
* Cambridge English for young learners, Key, PET, FCE and CAE
* Courses for primary, adolescents and adults preparing for the TOEFL
* TOEIC intensive courses
* We also design and offer regular activities for students such as fun days, intensive courses, extra exam training sessions, camps for young learners and adolescents
Details of Position
Are you a highly motivated and professional teacher of English? Can you teach general English to all age groups and levels? Do you have experience in preparing students for official exams?
CentrosD2 invites applications from well-qualified, experienced and enthusiastic EFL teachers with native level English, to join us for a full scholastic year, beginning in September 2018.
Who are we?
CentrosD2 is a well-established, rapidly expanding training centre which is committed to quality and is certified as ISO 9001 - the International Standard for Quality Management.
We offer a variety of courses, including a comprehensive year round English programme and we have specialized in certified language training since 2006. As an official examination centre for the National University of Distance Learning (UNED-CUID), University of Cambridge, Cervantes Institute and Alliance Française we offer exam courses in numerous languages (including English, Spanish, French, Italian and Arabic).
Where are we?
CentrosD2 is located in the city centre, in the Spanish North-African enclave of Melilla.
As a teaching member of staff at CentrosD2, you will:
* be a highly motivated and responsible professional
* be experienced, in particular with young learners
* be talented at teaching across the age range, from 3 years to adult.
* be able to teach all CEFR levels
* be a native level speaker of English
* be CELTA qualified, or equivalent
* be committed to professional development
* have experience in exam preparation
* have the legal right to work and live in Spain
Salary and Benefits
* a monthly salary of 1,300 net
* opportunities for overtime
* a yearly supplementary allowance of 300 in respect of termination of contract without incidences.
* paid holidays in winter and spring including all national and local holidays.
* opportunities for career advancement, responsibility and promotion.
* return boat transportation from Malaga to Melilla once a year (40 ).
* support with finding accommodation, with regularization and documentation
* the opportunity to learn Spanish and prepare for an official examination
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Our highly rated courses give you access to 1000s of teaching jobs. Learn how to teach TEFL and book your accredited TEFL course today.Click to find out more.