- Spain: Melilla.
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 3
- Degree Required
* BEDA training classes
* English for very young learners (3, 4 and 5 years)
* Cambridge English for young learners, Key, PET, FCE and CAE
* Courses for primary, adolescents and adults preparing for the TOEFL
* TOEIC intensive courses
* We also design and offer regular activities for students such as fun days, intensive courses, extra exam training sessions, camps for young learners and adolescents
Details of Position
Are you a highly motivated and professional teacher of English? Can you teach general English to all age groups and levels? Do you have experience in preparing students for official exams?
CentrosD2 invites applications from well-qualified, experienced and enthusiastic EFL teachers with native level English, to join us for a full scholastic year, beginning in September 2018.
Who are we?
CentrosD2 is a well-established, rapidly expanding training centre which is committed to quality and is certified as ISO 9001 - the International Standard for Quality Management.
We offer a variety of courses, including a comprehensive year round English programme and we have specialized in certified language training since 2006. As an official examination centre for the National University of Distance Learning (UNED-CUID), University of Cambridge, Cervantes Institute and Alliance Française we offer exam courses in numerous languages (including English, Spanish, French, Italian and Arabic).
Where are we?
CentrosD2 is located in the city centre, in the Spanish North-African enclave of Melilla.
As a teaching member of staff at CentrosD2, you will:
* be a highly motivated and responsible professional
* be experienced, in particular with young learners
* be talented at teaching across the age range, from 3 years to adult.
* be able to teach all CEFR levels
* be a native level speaker of English
* be CELTA qualified, or equivalent
* be committed to professional development
* have experience in exam preparation
* have the legal right to work and live in Spain
Salary and Benefits
* a monthly salary of 1,300 net
* opportunities for overtime
* a yearly supplementary allowance of 300 in respect of termination of contract without incidences.
* paid holidays in winter and spring including all national and local holidays.
* opportunities for career advancement, responsibility and promotion.
* return boat transportation from Malaga to Melilla once a year (40 ).
* support with finding accommodation, with regularization and documentation
* the opportunity to learn Spanish and prepare for an official examination
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Build up your classroom confidence: assessed teaching practice, individual help, support and professional feedback by experienced Cambridge CELTA tutors. Very high pass rate. Register now and get EARLY BIRD discount. Special package with accommodation included.Click to find out more.
Accredited Course, Live Teaching Practice, Full Board & Accommodation in Beautiful Hotels included. Over 800 Graduates a Year. 200 Scholarships still Available! Apply and Save NowClick to find out more.
The only Trinity CertTESOL in Thailand. Certified and recognised worldwide. Beautiful location. Small groups.Teaching practice in real schools. Meals and accommodation included. Job Placement available on course completion.Click to find out more.
International and accredited 4-Week TEFL course in Mexico that will upgrade your resume. The most budget-friendly way to travel! Choose ITTO TEFL - TESOL Programs!Click to find out more.
Certificate & Master Diploma Courses. Courses include: Teaching Young Learners, One-to-One, Business English, Grammar Awareness and Teaching English Online. Full Tutor Support and Employment Assistance.Click to find out more.
Join our highly-rated, accredited course. Hands-on practice teaching with adults & children. TEFL-ize yourself with TEFL International Prague and acknowledge the advantages of small courses at a large family-run language school.Click to find out more.