Teach in Japan, China, Saudi Arabia and Taiwan
- Deadline: Tue 30 Oct 2018 00:00:00 GMT
- Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Japan, China, Various cities
- Tamaki TEFL Recruitment (TTR)
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 50
- Degree Required
Whether youre an experienced TEFL teacher or youre just starting out, TTR will pair you up with an overseas establishment thats reputable, and ideally suited to your level of expertise.
Details of Position
Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) is an exciting career choice with endless opportunity for progression, travel and development. There are TEFL teaching jobs available in most countries worldwide, although demand is far higher in some countries than in others. Similarly, requirements for teaching roles differ from place to place, but when you apply through a specialised TEFL recruiter youre sure to find the perfect role.
1) A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in any field
2) A 120 hour TEFL/TESOL/TESL/CELTA/Trinity TESOL Certificate (for Japan it is not a requirement)
3) Adaptable, committed and enthusiastic personalities
4) For positions in Saudi Arabia, we do have a preference for candidates to hold a Bachelor's degree in English or Education, but other majors would be considered. (Unfortunately, the client that I recruit for doesn't have any female visas available. Apologies for the inconvenience)
Salary and Benefits
Full assistance from pre-departure to in country support
Airport pick-up and transfer to hotel
Ongoing training and workshops throughout the contract
Bonuses and end of contract bonuses
Opportunity for career progression
(Each position in Japan, China, Taiwan and Saudi Arabia have different requirements and benefits so please note your location placement and more specific information on the package/benefits will be given)
Tamaki TEFL Recruitment (TTR)
More Company Information
Starting out in the world of TEFL can seem overwhelming, and TEFL recruiters exist to smooth the way. With years of experience and an in-depth understanding of the industry, TTR acts as a bridge between talented TEFL teachers and the quality organisations that need them. Over the years we have established firm relationships with reputable teaching establishments worldwide, so you know you’re in safe and reliable hands.
Click here to visit the
Tamaki TEFL Recruitment (TTR) website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Learn to Teach English Abroad with our accredited, tutor assisted, all-inclusive Online TEFL/TESOL Courses – Certificate & Master Diploma. Teach and Travel the World. View our Specials - Enroll Today.Click to find out more.