Course Director, Director of Studies, EFL teachers
- Deadline: Fri 06 Jul 2018 00:00:00 GMT
- United Kingdom, Cambridge, Hertfordshire, Suffolk, UK
- Cambridge Academy of English
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 20
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job, Residential
*CD and DOS are part of the senior team responsible for the effective delivery of the courses.
*EFL teachers are responsible for the EFL input and are also involved in all aspects of the activity programme.
All posts are residential.
Details of Position
* Course Director - for residential summer school early July start; 5 week residential contract (Hertfordshire, Suffolk)
* Director of Studies - for residential summer school - early July start; 5 week residential contract (Hertfordshire, Suffolk)
** Residential EFL teachers for summer courses for Young learners (9 -13; 12-15; 14- 17 years). Early July start. 2 or 4 week contracts.
CAE is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff have a duty of care and are expected to display and enthusiastic, professional, mature and responsible attitude to working with children. We do not appoint without interview and require a minimum of two references. Enhanced DBS or Police checks will be requested. We ask all staff to comply with our Code of Practice and to work towards a positive, safe and enjoyable educational experience for staff and students alike.
* Directors of Studies are fully qualified, have excellent administrative; time and team management skills and have experience of working with children in an educational setting. DOS applicants should be TEFLQ with 3 years of relevant EFL experience. Residential experience is an advantage and IT competency is essential. Coaching, First Aid and Driving qualifications are desirable.
** EFL teachers should be CELTA or equivalent qualified, with two years relevant experience. Experience of working with children and teenagers is an advantage. Residential experience, coaching, First Aid, additional languages and driving qualifications are desirable.
Salary and Benefits
* Director of Studies from £500 p/w as basic salary plus +++
* Residential EFL teachers from £ 400 p/w as basic salary plus +++
+++ All basic salaries are further enhanced by full board accommodation and 6 weeks p.a. pro rata holiday pay
Cambridge Academy of English
More Company Information
CAE has over 40 years experience. We are a BC accredited independent international year-round language school. We pride ourselves on the personal touch, providing a friendly, supportive and professional approach to EFL teaching and learning. In the summer months we offer a portfolio of special courses for children aged 9 to 17. CAE is in Cambridge and our three residential centres are in Suffolk and Hertfordshire. We are members of English UK, YLEUK, IALC, TEN and Quality English.
Click here to visit the
Cambridge Academy of English website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Build up your classroom confidence: assessed teaching practice, individual help, support and professional feedback by experienced Cambridge CELTA tutors. Very high pass rate. Register now and get EARLY BIRD discount. Special package with accommodation included.Click to find out more.