Summer Volunteering on Youth Language Immersion Camps in Beautiful Hotels
- Poland, Czech Republic, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Prague
- Angloville Sp. z. o. o. SK
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 50
- Short Term/Summer job
During a Summer Program you will be an English-Speaking Mentor for young European language learners on full immersion English camps. While on the camps, you will enjoy free board and lodging in beautiful hotels.
Featured in: Lonely Planet, Forbes, Fashion Magazine, Travel Magazine, Glasgow Guardian
Details of Position
An internationally accredited and recognized 120h TEFL Certificate is part of the programme (optional).
Have a Native level of English
18+ year old
Good social skills and conversation skills
Passion for education
Salary and Benefits
- Free accommodation in beautiful hotels and venues across Europe during the immersion programmes (6 nights in each of the 6 immersion weeks)
- Full board during your stay on the immersion programmes (with local cuisine)
- Free city tours in multiple cities: Prague, Krakow, Budapest, Warsaw, Dublin, La Valetta, and more
- Up to 300h of hands-on ESL experience
- TEFL- teaching qualification recognized worldwide
- An opportunity to connect with people from 20+ countries
Angloville Sp. z. o. o. SK
More Company Information
Angloville is one of the largest providers of language immersion programmes in Europe. As an English speake, you can volunteer abroad and discover 7 European countries for free, having your board and lodging in beautiful countryside hotels covered while conversing in English with various language learners. Join more than 8000 people from all over the world for an Angloville experience this year. Featured in: Lonely Planet, Forbes, Fashion Magazine, Travel Magazine.
Click here to visit the
Angloville Sp. z. o. o. SK website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Our accredited online courses are designed and managed by highly experienced TEFL teachers so you can be confident in all that you learn.Click to find out more.
Train To Teach
Modern, internationally accredited course with dedicated trainers and staff supporting you from start to finish. Job guarantee, housing and visa support, extensive resources, prime location, small class size.Click to find out more.