English Teacher in Japan
- Deadline: Sun 30 Sep 2018 00:00:00 GMT
- Japan, Various cities
- Tamaki TEFL Recruitment (TTR)
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 20
- Degree Required
Details of Position
1- A Bachelor's degree in any field
2- 120 hour TEFL certificate is preferred but not required
3- Native level English Speaker
4- Enthusiastic, motivated, enjoys working with children and adaptable.
5- Keen interest teaching children! (2.5 to 15 years old)
Salary and Benefits
- Monthly salary of 240,000 Yen
- Yearly bonus of 80,000 Yen
- Company apartment set up prior to teachers arrival
- Paid vacation
- Commuting expenses to and from the classrooms are reimbursed (train fare)
- Training and support throughout the year
- Full recruitment support from interview to arrival in country
Tamaki TEFL Recruitment (TTR)
More Company Information
Starting out in the world of TEFL can seem overwhelming, and TEFL recruiters exist to smooth the way. With years of experience and an in-depth understanding of the industry, TTR acts as a bridge between talented TEFL teachers and the quality organisations that need them. Over the years we have established firm relationships with reputable teaching establishments worldwide, so you know you’re in safe and reliable hands.
Click here to visit the
Tamaki TEFL Recruitment (TTR) website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Our accredited online courses are designed and managed by highly experienced TEFL teachers so you can be confident in all that you learn.Click to find out more.
Train To Teach
Our expert tutors will help you gain essential knowledge, hands-on teaching experience and classroom confidence for a successful teaching career.Click to find out more.