Private English Teacher
- Deadline: Mon 30 Apr 2018 00:00:00 GMT
- United Kingdom, London
- Alpha Capital Education
- Experience: NO PREFERENCE
- Positions: 1
- Freelance Position
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job, Residential
Details of Position
1) Mother (34 y.o) - needs English classes, but minimum amount. She will also attend language school at the same time
2) Son (7 y.o) - needs English classes from 26.05 for 2 weeks only.
3) Daughers 4 y.o and 2 y.o - needs proper teaching but in "playing" way
Grandmother 62 y.o she will only help with children, but will stay at the family - no lessons needed
Nanny (50 y.o) for extra help with children only and will stay at the family - no lessons needed
We need to find a good teacher with child of the same age as their daughters (2-4 y.o)who can move to the house they've rented to teach them English in formal and informal ways (spending time with the family)
Salary and Benefits
Alpha Capital Education
More Company Information
Alpha Capital Education is a fast-growing provider of private tuition and educational advice, focused on bringing the best of British, American, and Swiss education to private and corporate clients around the world. Based in the heart of London.
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Our accredited online courses are designed and managed by highly experienced TEFL teachers so you can be confident in all that you learn.Click to find out more.
Train To Teach
9 weeks part-time online study with 2 weeks intensive in-house training at our centre in Maglie, Puglia. Competitive rates.Click to find out more.