EFL TEACHERS FOR PRIVATE ENGLISH SCHOOL (Valencia). Enhance your career!
- Deadline: Thu 05 Apr 2018 00:00:00 GMT
- Spain, Valencia
- THE KENT INSTITUTE
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 1
- Degree Required
THE KENT INSTITUTE is a private school of English for young learners, teenagers and adults of all levels. It is situated near the University area and has two centres close by in Avenida Blasco Ibez, one of the main avenues in Valencia. It was founded in 1994 by Mike Camarasa and Cathy Legendre, the current principals, both qualified teachers in TEFL with more than 25 years of teaching experience in Spain and abroad. We have established a reputation as a top quality English school.
Details of Position
Lessons are aimed to encourage students to improve the four basic language skills: listening; speaking; reading; and writing with a strong emphasis on communication. Typical tasks that should be carried out include:
. preparing and presenting lesson plans in the weekly teacher s meeting;
. classroom management;
. preparing and setting examination papers;
. marking and providing appropriate feedback on written exams;
. preparing students for Cambridge Examinations;
- Native level or bilingual speakers with high proficiency in the use of the English language.
- a certificate level TEFL qualification (CELTA or Cert. TESOL)
- education to degree level or equivalent qualification
- at least two years' post EFL qualification fulltime relevant TEFL experience . Please include details of contact information for up to two professional referees, including your current or most recent employer.
- Dynamic applicants eager to work with teenagers and adults.
- Experience in Cambridge English Exams preparation.
As well as having the relevant qualifications and experience, candidates will need to show evidence of the following:
- a friendly and confident manner;
- good planning and organisation skills;
- flexibility and an adaptable teaching style;
- creative skills and ideas for planning practical and interesting lessons;
- excellent spoken and written communication skills;
- tolerance and patience.
On your CV we ask you to give details of the following:
1. Biographical information regarding age, nationality and gender.
2. Details of your qualifications and graduation dates.
3. A photo.
4. Details of your employment history in chronological order.
5. Contact information for up to two professional referees, including your current or most recent employer.
6. A statement in support of your application, specifying how your professional achievements and experience match the requirements of the job.
Please send application to mike
For further information about our school find us on Facebook or visit our website.
Salary and Benefits
We offer excellent working conditions.
- A renewable three month contract with social security.
- A competitive salary, as well as paid local and national holidays.
- A professional working atmosphere.
- Teacher support in lesson planning and classroom management.
- The opportunity to gain experience in a high standard English language teaching school.
- Objectives clearly set at the beginning of each term.
- Group of 10/12 students maximum, strictly classified according to age and level.
- Classroom materials and resource library for teachers;
- Large air-conditioned classrooms;
- Interactive boards;
- Wifi in all the classrooms;
- Coffee corner
THE KENT INSTITUTE
More Company Information
THE KENT INSTITUTE is a private school of English for young learners, teenagers and adults of all levels. It is situated near the University area and has two centres close by in Avenida Blasco Ibáñez, one of the main avenues in Valencia. It was founded in 1994 by Mike Camarasa and Catherine Legendre, the current principals, both qualified teachers in TEFL with more than 25 years of teaching experience in Spain and abroad.
Click here to visit the
THE KENT INSTITUTE website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Our accredited online courses are designed and managed by highly experienced TEFL teachers so you can be confident in all that you learn.Click to find out more.
Train To Teach
Become TEFL qualified in relaxed, sunny Madrid. 120-hour, 4-week course with Spanish classes provided.
Observed teaching practice. With over 30 schools in Spain, guaranteed job-offer for top-graduates. Excellent value for money at only 990€. Change your life for the better!Click to find out more.