University Teacher - EF Academic Partnerships
- Deadline: Wed 21 Mar 2018 00:00:00 GMT
- China, Shanghai
- English First Academic Partnerships
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 5
- Degree Required
Details of Position
We are currently recruiting university teachers for Shanghai and Jinhua, Zhejiang Province.
- Deliver courses to a high pedagogical standard
- Evaluate student progress, give accurate assessments, and provide guidance for improvement
- Maintain healthy working environment and comply with university standards
- Develop, update, and maintain materials for current or future courses
In addition to University ESL courses, qualified teachers have developed and are currently teaching the following courses: British Literature and History, Western Culture, Public Speaking, Academic Writing, US History, IELTS Preparation, Intercultural Communication, Modern European Languages. Many teachers have the chance to develop courses based on their specific interests and get the opportunity to gain university teaching experience in these courses.
- 2 years’ experience in an English teaching role (experience teaching in university setting preferred)
- CELTA or CertTESOL certification (DELTA or DipTESOL certification preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s in TESOL, Linguistics, Education, Literature or Foreign Languages preferred)
Salary and Benefits
- Annual performance/travel bonus up to 8000RMB
- Typical Mon-Fri, 8:00 - 17:00 teaching schedule
- Summer and winter vacations commensurate with university academic calendar, plus all Chinese national holidays
- Sponsored work visa
- 10,000 RMB salary advance
- Co-paid health insurance
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- Free hotel accommodation during first week
- Certification programs including: Cambridge TKT, Trinity CertTESOL, Trinity DipTESOL
- EF-sponsored teacher conferences
English First Academic Partnerships
More Company Information
English First Academic Partnerships started to work with Chinese universities in 2003; We currently have 70 faculty and staff across 18 universities. Our aim is to understand both the universities' and lecturers' needs and aims and then communicate them effectively, so that ultimately the students get the best quality teaching available. Staff enjoy the extensive corporate support of an international leader in education, English First. As well as, a friendly collegiate academic environment
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Our accredited online courses are designed and managed by highly experienced TEFL teachers so you can be confident in all that you learn.Click to find out more.
Train To Teach
Our highly rated courses give you access to 1000s of teaching jobs. Learn how to teach TEFL and book your accredited TEFL course today.Click to find out more.