English Language Summer Camp Tutors required in Italy!
- Deadline: Fri 18 May 2018 00:00:00 GMT
- Italy, Italy
- Bell-Beyond English Language Learning
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 50
- Short Term/Summer job
Our Summer camps facilitate and encourage learning through games, songs, and creative activities such as arts & crafts and performance showcases. We aim to make English language learning fun for both tutors and students; 'Edutainment' is at the heart of our work!
Details of Position
- Ability to lead songs, games and activities in a fun and engaging manner
- Work with children in a creative, supportive and engaging learning environment
- Act as a Tutor and Role Model for new and returning Bell Summer Camp students
- Represent and promote Bell programmes, methods and values
- Create and maintain positive relationships between Bell and the Camp Directors, host families, participating schools, tutors and students
- Fun, enthusiastic, high energy and self sufficient
- Flexible in teaching style with a willingness to learn new teaching methods
- Creativity and the ability to facilitate a variety of large group programmes (including sports, arts and crafts, theatre, games etc.)
- Genuine interest in (and preferably previous experience) working with children
- Open-minded, with an interest in learning about other cultures and societies
- Enjoy working both independently and as part of a team
- You must be a native level English speaker who is eligible to work in the EU
- Tutors must attend one 3-day training session based in Italy (arrival date options: 5th of June), and begin as a tutor at camp immediately following your training, for a minimum 2 week contract.
Training and Summer Camp Session Dates:
Bell Beyond Training will equip you with the necessary skills to become an excellent tutor in areas such as classroom management, planning and preparation, classroom games, crafts and large group activities.
Training takes place over a three-day period (Training 1 arrival date: 5th of June), following which tutors travel to their first camp! Your accommodation and food is provided throughout this time.
Tutors who attend training and arrive on the 5th of June must be available until Saturday 23rd of June. However, you can apply to be a tutor for as many consecutive weeks beyond this as you are available!
If you would like any further information or assistance with your application please email kevin via the link below and we'll be happy to help!
We look forward to hearing from you and wish you the best of luck in your application!
Salary and Benefits
Training Arrival Dates: 5th of June
Contract Length: Two weeks minimum following training (to 23/6/2018 following training 1)
Job Type: Paid - 440 euro after tax every 2 weeks and all meals and accommodation included throughout your stay.
Added Extras: Receive extensive BELL training in Italy, provided free of charge, with accommodation and food included.
Tutors experience Italian culture first-hand at a local level through homestay accommodation, with full bed and board provided by your host family.
Bell-Beyond English Language Learning
More Company Information
Bell-Beyond is a private Italian organisation which organise Emglish summer camps for Italian children during the summer in their schools.Our aim at Bell is to provide a valuable, memorable and above all fun experience for the Italian children.
Click here to visit the
Bell-Beyond English Language Learning website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Our accredited online courses are designed and managed by highly experienced TEFL teachers so you can be confident in all that you learn.Click to find out more.
Train To Teach
9 weeks part-time online study with 2 weeks intensive in-house training at our centre in Maglie, Puglia. Competitive rates.Click to find out more.