IMMEDIATE START! ENGLISH LANGUAGE ASSISTANTS IN SPANISH SCHOOLS
- Spain, Madrid
- Multilingual Education Development & Support
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 10
- Degree Required
Details of Position
Do you want to live a once in a lifetime opportunity teaching English in Spain?
Becoming a Language Assistant in a Spanish school with Meddeas is a unique experience that will stay with you forever. During one academic year, you will enrol a structured programme and cooperate in one of our more than 200 educational centres for 20 teaching hours a week. Gain international experience and add transferable skills to your CV. Take advantage of this opportunity to discover a new culture and language, paying no fees and with a guaranteed monthly income, which is more than enough for living in Spain as a student.
Starting dates available:
- Asap until June 2018 (deadline January 15th)
So what does Meddeas offer you?
According to your background and interests, there is a Meddeas programme for you that will include a University certified course.
- Qualifications: degree in English OR any degree + TEFL course OR degree in Education
- Conversation practice with up to 28 pupils
- Monthly grant is 912 Euros per month OR 462 Euros per month + full board accommodation with a host family
- Qualifications: any degree
- Conversation practice with up to 14 pupils
- Monthly grant is 862 Euros per month OR 412 Euros per month + full board accommodation with a host family
There are two lodging options: full board accommodation with a host family or independently housing, depending on your own interests. Families in these programmes are linked to the school and chosen by its principal. In fact, they host the Language Assistant on a volunteer basis to experience a cultural and linguistic immersion. During the programme, the family will cover meals and accommodation expenses.
- Native-level English speaker.
- Recent graduates (last four years)
- No previous teaching experience needed.
- Someone who enjoys working with children and/or young people.
- Energetic and imaginative.
- With no criminal records.
- Competence in the Spanish language is recommended, but not necessary.
Salary and Benefits
- Join a Spanish school teaching 20-24 hours per week.
- Take a certified teaching-related course given by a Spanish university (paid by the programme).
- Receive a guaranteed monthly allowance, more than enough to live in Spain as a student.
- Have health insurance covered by the program (EU citizens).
- Obtain help with the visa application process and opening a bank account.
- Participate in a programme ran by a serious and professional organization.
- Get advice from the schools designated Tutor.
- Get initial training and participate in teaching workshops.
- Receive a certificate of completion at the end of the programme.
- Teach children aged two to eighteen learners' English levels range from beginner to advanced.
- Enjoy paid school holidays (except for the summer period).
Multilingual Education Development & Support
More Company Information
Multilingual Education Development and Support (Meddeas) is a leading organization specialized in giving support services to Spanish bilingual schools, providing consultancy, selecting language teachers and managing language assistant programs
Click here to visit the
Multilingual Education Development & Support website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
9 weeks part-time online study with 2 weeks intensive in-house training at our centre in Maglie, Puglia. Competitive rates.For more information visit http://www.britishmaglie.com/cambridge-english-celta
Train To Teach
The only Trinity CertTESOL in Thailand. Certified and recognised worldwide. Set in a beautiful location. Small groups. On site trainers. Teaching practice in real schools. Meals and accommodation included.www.trinitytesolthailand.com