EFL TEACHERS IN LEICESTER, CIRENCESTER AND LAMPETER SUMMER CAMPS
- Deadline: Thu 22 Feb 2018 00:00:00 GMT
- United Kingdom, LE2 2LH
- Trinity UK
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 20
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job, Residential
- Clear and confident communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Proven leadership skills
- Exceptional people management skills
- A good understanding of the law pertaining to child welfare issues and knowledge of British Council accreditation.
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Proven ability to work effectively under pressure
- Experience of working in a summer school environment
Details of Position
- LEICESTER - From 1st to 30th JULY 2018 (4 WEEKS)
- CIRENCESTER - From 5th to 20th JULY 2018 (2 WEEKS)
- LAMPETER (Wales) - From 30th June to 15th JULY 2018 (2 WEEKS)
Hours: Full time (5 day week of which 15 hours x 2, totalling 30 hours per week of Lessons, and up to 3 hours per week of meetings (minimum 2 hours), the remaining hours may be dedicated to lesson planning and any admin as directed by the DOS.
Resident Teachers will be expected to cover some meal duties and help with some evening activities or excursions as directed by the CMT (maximum 4 per week). Attendance at the Induction prior to commencement is compulsory and paid.
Native or native level English speaker
First degree or rationale
TEFLI qualified or PGCE in Primary Education or English or Drama or rationale
Clear and confident communication skills
Flexibility and adaptability
Student Focussed and understanding of pastoral care
Student management skills
Time management and organisational skills
Ability to work effectively under summer school conditions and in a team
Lots of energy and a sense of fun!
Experience of working in a summer school environment
Experience with Trinity GESE examinations
Salary and Benefits
£360.00 per week. + holiday pay
Residential or not.
More Company Information
Combining over 25 years of experience in education travel, Trinity UK is a young and vibrant educational provider accredited by The British Council. We have a choice of campuses around the UK where our students can learn or improve this beautiful language and live and breathe the real British culture. Our teachers are all certified for Teaching English as a Foreign Language and our staff is highly trained and the security of our students is paramount.
Click here to visit the
Trinity UK website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
9 weeks part-time online study with 2 weeks intensive in-house training at our centre in Maglie, Puglia. Competitive rates.For more information visit http://www.britishmaglie.com/cambridge-english-celta
Train To Teach
Get Qualified with Angloville, travel Europe for free and receive teaching qualification while supporting European students as a mentor. Visit Prague, Dublin, Budapest, Krakow.Apply and Save Now